No one turned up.

how many turned up for the City parade? I've heard 50,000 (including in the ground and i've also heard 100,000. anyone know?

Stevecefn said:
how many turned up for the City parade? I've heard 50,000 (including in the ground and i've also heard 100,000. anyone know?
100k on the streets +40k in the ground.
but to be honest half of those in the ground followed the bus in so shouldn't be counted twice

So let me get this right.

The "biggest club in the "world" has hired what must be the most clapped out open top bus in the modern world, whacked some crap looking stickers on it.

Then drove around Manchester and then around Stretford and then that's it?

and all the time the streets weren't lined with people it was just the same people following the bus.

So was the m6 closed today?

Just had a reply from a rag on Twitter.

"piss off !!! Just got back mate couldn't move the whole route atleast 80-100 thousand stop kidding yourself !"

Yeah, obviously looks like 100,000 were there.

Sky have just shown a clip of the bus on the parade route, there's even a crowd following the bus to make it look like a crowd turned up, no bugger is on the route to get in their way!!
The players look well fed up. Love it!

Does anyone remember this needlessly provocative headline from the MUEN:
Police say United victory parade will attract twice as many fans as City celebrations
Police estimate almost twice as many United fans as City fans will converge on Manchester if both clubs hold victory parades....... meh its about time the evening news realised which side its bread is actually buttered on.

el blue said:
Does anyone remember this needlessly provocative headline from the MUEN:
Police say United victory parade will attract twice as many fans as City celebrations
Police estimate almost twice as many United fans as City fans will converge on Manchester if both clubs hold victory parades....... meh its about time the evening news realised which side its bread is actually buttered on.

A leopard can't change it's spots. You only have to listen to the MUEN sports editor Peter Spencer when he's on Talkshite to realise that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.