No one turned up.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
now I don't normally want it to rain on a bank holiday .................. <in a Keegan-esque ran> but "I would love it, love it" if the heavens opened and it pissed it down.

Can you pick me some lottery numbers for next Saturday please

Fair play it is raining after all! I'm not accusing them of being fair weather followers.......ok maybe I am!

I have to say I've been overly generous there, there's probably no more than 2000 in total turned up. What a bunch of plastics!

Lots of people on the net now,taking the piss out of the rags saying theirs no fucker turned up for the parade.

"Are you watching merseyside"....
i hope they are, they'll be pissing themselves laughing like me

Fuzzmaster101 said:
I have to say I've been overly generous there, there's probably no more than 2000 in total turned up. What a bunch of plastics!

Could you imagine no Blues turning up for City parading the Premiership trophy?

Perhaps the u****d bus should've gone down the Old Kent Road in London in order to appeal to the heart of their support base.

GMP have estimated figures of 20,000 at the parade. We had an estimated 100,000. The rain and United losing on Saturday surely played a part but that is still pretty poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.