No panty

This deal may collapse when Pants sets eyes on Hull for the first time. It takes some doing to be the biggest shithole in Yorkshire but Hull manages it comfortably.

The No.2 keeper is a bit of a problem, as proved with Pants it's difficult to hang on to a decent one for long and I think Joe needs to be pushed by a good No. 2.

Wilfredo Caballero might not be a bad shout for Costel Pantilimon replacement. Or we could have a look at the South American market.

dw7 said:
He's from Romania I'm sure hull is like paradise

WTF do you want to say with that????? that romania is not a good place to live?????? i'm from romania and believe me is a very good place to live but cnuts like you will never understand that...GTFO!!!!!!

MihaiCity said:
dw7 said:

WTF do you want to say with that????? that romania is not a good place to live?????? i'm from romania and believe me is a very good place to live but cnuts like you will never understand that...GTFO!!!!!!
Have you ever been to hull I think it's a beautiful place

dw7 said:
MihaiCity said:
dw7 said:

i do not said about hull being a nice place or not( i think it is) i said about what you said in your first poster..that sound a bit rush about romania as a place..it's nice too to live here believe me

MihaiCity said:
dw7 said:
MihaiCity said:

i do not said about hull being a nice place or not( i think it is) i said about what you said in your first poster..that sound a bit rush about romania as a place..it's nice too to live here believe me
Maybe it is to you but not to me no hard feelings

MihaiCity said:
dw7 said:
MihaiCity said:

You tell him mate LOL

MihaiCity said:
dw7 said:

Hahaha, brilliant.
Nationalist Romanians on the transfer forum = we've made it.

Good luck and enjoy the season in the top flight as they'll be coming straight back down!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.