No PL Penalty In 2 Years Away From Home

Manchester_City_Blue

Heard this stat yesterday during the game. If true that's bloody ridiculous when you consider the number of stonewalls we were denied last year. Silva v Chelsea being the one the comes to mind most of all.

Re: No PL Penalty In 2 Years

Those that still try and claim that refs treat us no differently are living in cloud fucking cuckoo land as far as im concerned.

Twattenburg did his very worst again yesterday but unfortunately for him and his paymasters, the cream rose to the top and we gave them all a big fat fuck you!

His first half performance was a complete joke yesterday and the cnut must have wasted 10 minutes with his constant, "look at me" stoppages!

Just glad it wasn't Micah that played volleyball at the edge of his box as we would without a doubt be talking about a very different outcome right now.

I'm sure we got one at home v Spuds when we won 3-2 last year.

Something happen with Mario brushing young Scotty with his studs, then being brought down in the last minute and converting the pen.

Though my memories not what it used to be......<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:21 am --<br /><br />I'm sure we got one at home v Spuds when we won 3-2 last year.

Something happen with Mario brushing young Scotty with his studs, then being brought down in the last minute and converting the pen.

Though my memories not what it used to be......

Last season we were one of 4 clubs to not get a penalty going in our favour away from home, yet we got the same number of penalties for us at home as United got in their favour at home. United only got 2 away from home, which was one of the lowest in the league.
In the 2010/2011 season we actually got 4 more penalties overall more than United, (9 for us, 5 for them), did during that season.

What's the problem?

That's because our team doesn't attack that often and they even themselves out during the season......:)

We should however all be congratulating united for their first win in a decade without the aid of a penalty or red card, well done Sir Alex and all who attend the Theatre of dreams.

Pigeonho said:
Last season we were one of 4 clubs to not get a penalty going in our favour away from home, yet we got the same number of penalties for us at home as United got in their favour at home. United only got 2 away from home, which was one of the lowest in the league.
In the 2010/2011 season we actually got 4 more penalties overall more than United, (9 for us, 5 for them), did during that season.

What's the problem?
Look; you can't go quoting stats like that. It doesn't fit in with the ''agenda''™.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.