no signings?

kompany10

I know its only the 2nd of july however has anybody else got any worries that we will not sign anybody? it seems slightly strange that we are not being strongly linked with anybody, i still think we can win the league with the squad we have but this season will be more difficult if we dont improove our squad.

Have a look at khaldoons interview on city website day after we won title..
We will be signing 1 or 2 players to improve the squad,just be patient,as im sure the players we want are the very best,we are not in for the midos of this world are we, and im sure our 1st signing was gonna be hazard before he ditched us at the last minute....

kompany10 said:
I know its only the 2nd of july however has anybody else got any worries that we will not sign anybody? it seems slightly strange that we are not being strongly linked with anybody, i still think we can win the league with the squad we have but this season will be more difficult if we dont improove our squad.

I agree.

I've already sent my season ticket back in protest at the owners.

It's as if they've no ambition.

Soulboy said:
kompany10 said:

I agree.

That's a bit hasty.

I've decided to give them until next Thursday.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Soulboy said:
kompany10 said:

I agree.

That's a bit hasty.

I've decided to give them until next Thursday.

Yeah, but I've always been a right moaning fucker.

I started the Swales Out chants before he even took over.

Thursday? I'll be a Chelsea fan by then...

I would assuem that the players that we are after are top players so mor difficult to get. think we will see our signings at the same time as the shirt launch like we got with Kolarov, Boateng etc

610-head-in-hands-man-frustrated-laptop.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.