no signings?

kompany10 said:
I know its only the 2nd of july however has anybody else got any worries that we will not sign anybody? it seems slightly strange that we are not being strongly linked with anybody, i still think we can win the league with the squad we have but this season will be more difficult if we dont improove our squad.

l.jpg

Hardly anyone has made a signing of note. Early days.

Nir Biton on trail

Israeli Nir Biton expected to come on trial for Manchester City during pre-season

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=iw&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=iw&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.one.co.il%2FArticle%2F202188.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... 02188.html</a>

Stoned Rose said:
kompany10 said:
I know its only the 2nd of july however has anybody else got any worries that we will not sign anybody? it seems slightly strange that we are not being strongly linked with anybody, i still think we can win the league with the squad we have but this season will be more difficult if we dont improove our squad.

l.jpg

Hardly anyone has made a signing of note. Early days.
Hazard is a notable signing.. kagawa too

The Arse have made TWO serious signings and BOTH have been on the cheap! WTF?!

I thought Mancini liked to have his players for a FULL pre-season. However, he gave the Euro 2012 players an extra 3 weeks, so I would expect some movement within the next 21 days to a month, so that the ENTIRE SQUAD is together for the real pre-season.

Don't know about you lot but im off to support Chelsea if they buy one more player. Im looking forward to what RDM will do once luck has run out. Should be fun for me while you all get bored with the same tile winning team

apart from hazard,cant think of any signing that i thought,mmmm city could do with him ,maybe lavezzi,

fuck, lavezzi and hazrd have gone,this is typical city always let you down same old city shitting on the fans,ive had enough,im off to support watford zola is the next manager.so they must have money to spend.

sir peace frog said:
apart from hazard,cant think of any signing that i thought,mmmm city could do with him ,maybe lavezzi,

fuck, lavezzi and hazrd have gone,this is typical city always let you down same old city shitting on the fans,ive had enough,im off to support watford zola is the next manager.so they must have money to spend.

Grow up!!!

whicko said:
sir peace frog said:

Grow up!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHOOSSSSHHHHHHHH

BoyBlue_1985 said:
whicko said:
sir peace frog said:

Grow up!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHOOSSSSHHHHHHHH

Ha Ha got you!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.