NO Standing and doing 'the poznan' t-shirts.... hypocritical

Im not sure thats the motive behind it all. I know for a fact that City love any fans movement that causes an stmosphere, however they are also a buisness that has to abide by the rules. Standing is brilliant but it is more nostalgic rather than necessary,

True_Blue69 said:
Give it a fucking rest it's boring on here with all the crap posts like this. What's wrong with everyone?

shut up you k**b, im saying i want a standing section and city are saying it will not happen because of safety, yet bring out t-shirts promoting the whole stadium to 1. face backwards 2. to link eachother and 3. to jump up and down for as long as they want....i think these 3 points are a lot more likely to cause injury than standing still for 90 minutes...yet they feel if we watched the match standing, we would possibly risk serious injuries.....so basically, those who dont understand what im gettin at would rather have their team who they pay money to see, sell them t-shirts on something the actively say we shouldnt do....and also are the ones who moan as fuck when someone stands to cheer their team on.

crizack said:
True_Blue69 said:
Give it a fucking rest it's boring on here with all the crap posts like this. What's wrong with everyone?

shut up you k**b, im saying i want a standing section and city are saying it will not happen because of safety, yet bring out t-shirts promoting the whole stadium to 1. face backwards 2. to link eachother and 3. to jump up and down for as long as they want....i think these 3 points are a lot more likely to cause injury than standing still for 90 minutes...yet they feel if we watched the match standing, we would possibly risk serious injuries.....

Even if they wanted standing, they would have to rebuild an entire stand. Not really cost effective is it?

Pearce_out said:
crizack said:
shut up you k**b, im saying i want a standing section and city are saying it will not happen because of safety, yet bring out t-shirts promoting the whole stadium to 1. face backwards 2. to link eachother and 3. to jump up and down for as long as they want....i think these 3 points are a lot more likely to cause injury than standing still for 90 minutes...yet they feel if we watched the match standing, we would possibly risk serious injuries.....

Even if they wanted standing, they would have to rebuild an entire stand. Not really cost effective is it?

cost effective?....i must of missed something, coz i thought our owners had a couple of billion in the bank.

cost effective?....i must of missed something, coz i thought our owners had a couple of billion in the bank. they could of built a new stand with the money they spent on jo and cruz could they not?

crizack said:
Pearce_out said:

cost effective?....i must of missed something, coz i thought our owners had a couple of billion in the bank.

They didn't get that rich by pissing it up the wall(although you could argue they did by buying us). they are still buisnessmen who want to get a return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.