No Surprise Fulham Away not sold out despite only 1700 ticke

blue order said:
dannybcity said:
It's alot of money but I'm down there anyway and I've got free accomodation so I'm going to the Cottage for the first time. Anyone know of any good watering holes?
Hammersmith end of the ground ... along the riverbank/road that runs parallel with river a hundred yards or so inland.

Very refined ... not your average matchday experience.You might even get a rocket leaf or two with yer pie!

I've heard it's quite a strange football trip, abit like Coms being in Alderley Edge.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:26 pm --<br /><br />
Young_TomO said:
dannybcity said:
It's alot of money but I'm down there anyway and I've got free accomodation so I'm going to the Cottage for the first time. Anyone know of any good watering holes?

the other side of the river. loads of bars.

Cheers mate, I'll have quick internet search.

dannybcity said:
blue order said:
Hammersmith end of the ground ... along the riverbank/road that runs parallel with river a hundred yards or so inland.

Very refined ... not your average matchday experience.You might even get a rocket leaf or two with yer pie!

I've heard it's quite a strange football trip, abit like Coms being in Alderley Edge.

-- Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:26 pm --

Young_TomO said:
the other side of the river. loads of bars.

Cheers mate, I'll have quick internet search.

have a few mates who are fulham fans, always down there. Some cracking bars, reminds me of a expensive Northern Quater

8 bells is where a lot of the city fans end up, or a nice pub/bar on the roundabout, just next to the park, cant remember what that's called though.

Always try and do this away if possible, a few City and Fulham mates who live down that way, always a good day out.

Saying that, 50 quid and Sunday at 4pm, ah feck it Monday off work

Down in London so semi tempted with this one then I saw the price.

I have an old ticket for Fulham with £5 on it.

They need to sort that away end out. I remember jumping up when Lee Crooks scored only to be surrounded by non football fans - I think they were actually there by mistake.

A truely shocking away and your stuck in the smoke @ 6.30pm with 200 miles ahead.

WBA is better IMO.

Ridiculous pricing.

The Emirates is cheaper and it's the best club stadium in the country.

texas pete said:
Down in London so semi tempted with this one then I saw the price.

I have an old ticket for Fulham with £5 on it.

They need to sort that away end out. I remember jumping up when Lee Crooks scored only to be surrounded by non football fans - I think they were actually there by mistake.

A truely shocking away and your stuck in the smoke @ 6.30pm with 200 miles ahead.

WBA is better IMO.

i remember when we beat them 2 or 3-1 under stuart pearce and the tickets were £15.

Il be going down, to visit friends, probably wont go in the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.