No Surprise Fulham Away not sold out despite only 1700 ticke

FFCBaldrick said:
mcfcliam said:
£49? Fuck off Fulham.

Not doing this game...fed up of being charged shitloads for a game against an average team.

Get to fuck!

Football is fucking shit.

Hello, FFC fan here - other than the sentiments in the top line, got to agree with you all here. Ridiculous price, especially as it's on TV anyway.

As for the other poster asking about drinking, you'll be welcome anywhere but don't bother with the Golden Lion (unless you're 17 and like the smell of piss with your pint). The 8 Bells outside Putney tube is usually the away pub but don't think there are any places that won't allow you in.

Good luck for the rest of the season, except that afternoon clearly. High time the top 4 got a shot up the arse and fecked off.

I'm not going but thanks for taking the time to let the ones who are where to go.
Appreciate your encouragement towards our goal of world domination of football ;-)
Glad to see Hughes's draw streak stopped before it beat ours.

Glad to see Hughes's draw streak stopped before it beat ours.

Just seems like a quirk rather than an actual indication of how he puts his team out this whole draw palaver. After that cunthug from Wolves put Zamora out we've looked a bit lame up front but I don't think the lack of strength in depth can really be levelled at MH - didn't really have time to get anyone in (thanks in part to our board fannying about, I mean who didn't think Hodgson was leaving? Nobody with half a brain), something I expect he'll be looking to rectify in January. Santa Cruz highly likely I expect, though might be lazy journalism (is there any other type?) I guess. Do you lot rate him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.