No, we're NOT in turmoil. (Doom and gloomers need not read).

Who gives a stuff about pre season. Pre-season does not matter, ffs, end of.

Pam said:
Who gives a stuff about pre season. Pre-season does not matter, ffs, end of.
Results don't. But it's the best time to work with the players on organsisation and tactics. What's happening now? Platt is taking the sessions. Management matters, and that's my sole worry. Not bothered about pre-season results, but I am worried about how disorganised our team, especially our defence is going to be at Spurs. I can see another thrashing

CHELSEA LOSE THEIR 3RD PE-SEASON GAME IN A ROW YOU DON'T HEAR THEM GOING INTO PANIC MODE!

IT'S PRE-SEASON ITS SO MANAGERS CAN TRY NEW TACTICS, SO NEW PLAYERS CAN SETTLE, AND SO ALL PLAYERS CAN GET FULLY FIT!

IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE WILL HAVE A BAD SEASON IF WE LOSE A GAME!

PLAYERS WILL NOT PLAY AT 100% BECAUSE ITS A FRIENDLY!

i understand that as fans some of us naturally get concerned about not winning pre-season games because you want the club to do as well as possible and see them succeed in every game we play, but you need to put these games into context, the players will only play to a certain standard because of the mentality that the game is only a friendly.

i think alot of us need to be grateful of where Manchester City as a club is now.I think its now the time to enjoy a great period in our history not worry, afterall WE are city!

I have not posted much on the main board recently simply because some people are pissing me off and I am having to bite my tongue at the idiocy of some people. Great post OP, I for one am looking forward to a week Saturday. Come on Manchester City!

Sloppyjoshua said:
CHELSEA LOSE THEIR 3RD PE-SEASON GAME IN A ROW YOU DON'T HEAR THEM GOING INTO PANIC MODE!

IT'S PRE-SEASON ITS SO MANAGERS CAN TRY NEW TACTICS, SO NEW PLAYERS CAN SETTLE, AND SO ALL PLAYERS CAN GET FULLY FIT!

i understand that as fans some of us naturally get concerned about not winning pre-season games because you want the club to do as well as possible and see them succeed in every game we play, but you need to put these games into context, the players will only play to a certain standard because of the mentality that the game is only a friendly.

i think alot of us need to be grateful of where Manchester City as a club is now.I think its now the time to enjoy a great period in our history not worry, afterall WE are city!

thats excatly what i said to some dick head of a city fan last night when he said that our season is over ... the muppet.

lee-mcfc said:
Sloppyjoshua said:

thats excatly what i said to some dick head of a city fan last night when he said that our season is over ... the muppet.

But Ancelotti also said just because its a pre season game its not an excuse to lose it.

Great to see a positive thread for once! I've started to dislike my fellow City fans, losing the faith! But there are a fair few good ones left!

Do you think the players will bring out a banner saying "THE BEST FANS IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD" to all those idiots who've done nothing all summer but slag off every bit of the club from top to bottom? ha!

Maybe the realistic, normal supporters left will get a banner from the players saying "YOU LOT DESERVE THIS" when they bring home one of the cups in 2011!

COME ON CITY! Looking forward to a great season, loads of games and lots of curry nights after the Europa Thursday games! Beltin!

danburge82 said:
Great to see a positive thread for once! I've started to dislike my fellow City fans, losing the faith! But there are a fair few good ones left!

Do you think the players will bring out a banner saying "THE BEST FANS IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD" to all those idiots who've done nothing all summer but slag off every bit of the club from top to bottom? ha!

Maybe the realistic, normal supporters left will get a banner from the players saying "YOU LOT DESERVE THIS" when they bring home one of the cups in 2011!

COME ON CITY! Looking forward to a great season, loads of games and lots of curry nights after the Europa Thursday games! Beltin!
I am going to the Valencia game, and looking forward to it. I never slag off the players, or club, but Mancini's absence has left me worried. I know he has more important things to worry about, but nevertheless I am a City fan, and we are without a manager on the verge of the new season

Marvin said:
Pam said:
, but I am worried about how disorganised our team, especially our defence is going to be at Spurs. I can see another thrashing

FFS cheer up man. You said the same thing prior to the West Ham game under Sven.

Depressing me this place!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.