No, we're NOT in turmoil. (Doom and gloomers need not read).

dctid said:
lee-mcfc said:
thats excatly what i said to some dick head of a city fan last night when he said that our season is over ... the muppet.

But Ancelotti also said just because its a pre season game its not an excuse to lose it.

nope its not an excuse but he ain't panicing is he, he understands that some things may need to change (which is what pre-season is for, finding problems because they cost a club) but he doesn't start stating that the team won't contend for the premier league or that the team is not good enough.

Pigeonho said:
1. We are City, first and foremost.
2. We have signed a WC winner and a player who could arguably slot into any team in the league.
3. We are City
4. We have signed a player Barca didn't want to lose, (thats right, WE have him).
5. We are City
6. We have Englands most likely first choice keeper fighting alongside one of the best keepers the league has seen in its status as the PL.
7. We are City
8. We have a young, hungry and already proven manager in charge who has brought in a backroom staff, (except egg-head), which looks professional from top, to bottom.
9. We are City.
10. We have one of the best young defenders in Germany at the club.
11. We are City
12. We finally have a full back who looks like he can deliver a ball at will
13. We are City
14. We have a proven 25+ goals a season striker, as well as a proven 20 goals a season striker, who may just be fighting with a new £35m striker for a berth upfront.
15. We are City.
16. IT IS NO LONGER NINETEEN NINETY FUCKING NINE WHERE THREADS LIKE MOST ON HERE TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE THAN WELCOME.

Anymore for anymore? as I am sick and tired of the utter nonsense being posted today. Doom and gloom? Turmoil? Relegation? Returning of season tickets?!!!! FFS.

I personally can't fucking wait for a week Saturday.

I Love your post..................

Pigeonho said:
2. We have signed a WC winner and a player who could arguably slot into any team in the league.
3. We are City
4. We have signed a player Barca didn't want to lose, (thats right, WE have him).
5. We are City
6. We have Englands most likely first choice keeper fighting alongside one of the best keepers the league has seen in its status as the PL.
7. We are City
8. We have a young, hungry and already proven manager in charge who has brought in a backroom staff, (except egg-head), which looks professional from top, to bottom.
9. We are City.
11. We are City
13. We are City
14. We have a proven 25+ goals a season striker, as well as a proven 20 goals a season striker, who may just be fighting with a new £35m striker for a berth upfront.
15. We are City.
16. IT IS NO LONGER NINETEEN NINETY FUCKING NINE WHERE THREADS LIKE MOST ON HERE TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE THAN WELCOME.

Anymore for anymore? as I am sick and tired of the utter nonsense being posted today. Doom and gloom? Turmoil? Relegation? Returning of season tickets?!!!! FFS.

Good on ya!

Pigeonho said:
3. We are City
5. We are City
7. We are City
9. We are City.
11. We are City
13. We are City
15. We are City.

Such positivity! Are you on the right forum? This is the place for despair and despondency!!

Pigeonho said:
3. We are City
5. We are City
7. We are City
9. We are City.
11. We are City
13. We are City
15. We are City.

17 th is where we'll finish.

LMFAO....if some think things are 'doom and gloom' now, for such piffling little reasons, I am glad this forum (and maybe them too) wasn't around when we were in the old third division.....would be mass suicides...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.