Noel Gallagher on Talksport

Sorry I am just not buying this that we only have any supporters because of Noel Gallagher what an insult to a club that has been around for over a hundred years.
If wasn't for his songs I wouldn't have been to maine Rd,not came back visit on matchday,fall in love with the place and the club.so please share how that's an insult? I love this club(my girlfriend will probably say more than her) so bit of a sweeping statement there fella.

If wasn't for his songs I wouldn't have been to maine Rd,not came back visit on matchday,fall in love with the place and the club.so please share how that's an insult? I love this club(my girlfriend will probably say more than her) so bit of a sweeping statement there fella.

Just that we have been around since 1894 and will probably be around in 2094. 1000s of players and fans have also played for and supported the club over all that time, just found it an insult to all those people that somehow without Noel Gallagher's support we would not quite be the same.

Just that we have been around since 1894 and will probably be around in 2094. 1000s of players and fans have also played for and supported the club over all that time, just found it an insult to all those people that somehow without Noel Gallagher's support we would not quite be the same.
It's not that. We are what we are. Noel is a supporter who happens to be a rock star, known around the world and generally doesn't talk shit, he doesn't define City by any stretch but he isn't something to be ashamed of either. Look at old scaffold and their musical links. An insult? Bobbins

At the 2002 World Cup, a Japanese fan heard that I was from Manchester, and then nodded.

“Ahh. Woy Keane”

When I replied, rather aggressively, he was full of apologies, before uttering:

“Ahh No Garragher”

That’s the way it was

he thought you were a dipper fan?
3oEdv963SxFPwELl5K.gif

So Oasis sell 250,000 as a Knebworth one off (I think that was over 2 shows how many of those fans went to see Prodigy, Charlatans or Manic Street Preachers on the bill?) we average 25,000. What would Oasis have averaged performing 21 times over 9 months at the same venue, with the same again the next year? So it is opinion as we have no idea how many fans Oasis had or City for that matter its subjective.

Its silly to state as "fact" that one is 20 times bigger than the other for that reason, there is nothing to even vaguely rationalise the point either way other than your opinion which you are of course entitled to.

Shittest post I've ever read.

1- oasis sold out all tickets before any support bands were announced
2 - they could have sold out 20 nights as 2.6m people tried for tickets
3 - at that point they were biggest band on the planet
4- they sold out shows in Ireland and Scotland at same time

They are miles bigger than city.....because they are a band and people like many bands.

They always supported city through thin and thinner, playing the Maine road in 1996

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.