Noel Gallagher: Sky Arts - Out Of The Now

I can’t believe there are Blues who think he’s a prick. He’s a rock star and as such he has to have a certain ‘character’ to fit with that remit. Otherwise he’d be just another nobody like you and me and the most boring rock star on the planet - like Brian May!
Obviously I think he’s brilliant and I could listen to him all day talk about City and half a day talking about music. :-)

I can’t believe there are Blues who think he’s a prick. He’s a rock star and as such he has to have a certain ‘character’ to fit with that remit. Otherwise he’d be just another nobody like you and me and the most boring rock star on the planet - like Brian May!
Obviously I think he’s brilliant and I could listen to him all day talk about City and half a day talking about music. :-)

He’s a City fan and therefore as long as he’s talking sense I like him. Why wouldn’t we.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.