NOEL GALLAGHER

OH come on, they love City.

Love Oasis, one of my absolute favorite bands. Noel might not be really clever, but his wit and songwriting more than makes up for that, plus his voice is amazing too. Going to see them here in Stockholm later this month, well annoyed that it clashes with the Newcastle match.

I agree that Oasis are great as a band etc.

But as a City fan, Noel Gallagher is a knob

I don't see why people are so annoyed with Noel. He talks about City all the time, for me that just shows that he really is still a big fan. Neither Noel or Liam live in Manchester, both have families and they're often either touring or recording anyway.

Oh Oasis have another album out and upcoming tour.....bore n' hell..... Noel nobody cares and we see right through you, let's not forget this is the man who called city fans 'scallies'.

The only people who care about Oasis are people in their mid thirties who were looking for a manc band to replace the roses, Noel and Liam fooked off to London at the first opportunity and only ever attened city games in the capital. It's a disgrace that this band are still linked to our city.

Rant over,

the album has been out since october, the uk tour sold in a day, so what has he got to promote, nothing! bring on heaton park!!

clubfoot said:
the album has been out since october, the uk tour sold in a day, so what has he got to promote, nothing! bring on heaton park!!

That would explain his bordering racism comments re Jay Z at Glasto! Pity you're sseing them 13 years too late.....Enjoy Oasis, and the maybe catch the rollinf stones too!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Oh Oasis have another album out and upcoming tour.....bore n' hell..... Noel nobody cares and we see right through you, let's not forget this is the man who called city fans 'scallies'.

The only people who care about Oasis are people in their mid thirties who were looking for a manc band to replace the roses, Noel and Liam fooked off to London at the first opportunity and only ever attened city games in the capital. It's a disgrace that this band are still linked to our city.

Rant over,
There are plenty of city fans that are scallies mate. With the state Manchester was in when they first got big is there any surprise they fooked off to London? A lot of bands that came from shitholes did it, why not? If your in a band during the 70s 80s and 90s thats where all the big music labels were based, thats where you recorded your music too unless you went to America.

Dont get the fuss on here, they were going around banging on about City when United were completely dominating English football and no one could match them apart from one year when Blackburn did.

noel gallagher is a fucking knob head, don't give a shit if he a city fan! oasis music is okay, not really a big fan of them. red hot chili peppers,the smiths, stone roses, the stooges are better ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.