noel gallagher

AZUL

ok before i get all the - are you 12 etc? i am a big fan.

walking up to e333 on wednesday night - standing at bottom of steps was noel , asked him politely, any chance of a photo - point blank no said he

then to make matters worse, after half time was walking back up and there he was having his pic taken with a copper - very rock n roll mr burnage - establishment whore

before anyone starts with the he is entitled to his privacy shite - bullshit - the likes of me line his pockets with tkt and cd money

rant over

all of wednesdays ghosts exorcised

i hope

Re: noel gallagher - little shit

I had a chat with him at half time he was fine

Although i can understand your rant, he'd probably been asked to be in loads of pictures before you asked. Must be as annoying as fuck sometimes.

met him a few times, met him at watford away a few seasons ago, he said to me 'if i have one with you, i have to have one with everyone'

he he a point though, posing for pictures for 20 minutes isn't what he want's, just the unfortunete problem of him being who he is,

he always signs autographs, just not alover of pictures,

you wouldn't think it, but Liam is by far the better to meet, he's a top bloke and he doesn't look like he wants to get away from you, liam always does piccys to.

Let on to him outside. He was pleasant back. I've met him before and he's been great. On Wednesday,my mate (blue) was chatting to him in the corporate bit and, yet again, he was great with him.

Might just have caught him at the wrong moment mate.

I met him in Ibiza once and he was sorted, we even had a bit of banter about city.

Freestyler said:
met him a few times, met him at watford away a few seasons ago, he said to me 'if i have one with you, i have to have one with everyone'

he he a point though, posing for pictures for 20 minutes isn't what he want's, just the unfortunete problem of him being who he is,

he always signs autographs, just not alover of pictures,

you wouldn't think it, but Liam is by far the better to meet, he's a top bloke and he doesn't look like he wants to get away from you, liam always does piccys to.

Been in Liam's company a couple of times during nights out in the mid to late nineties. Had to bundle him in a taxi on one of those occasions.

He's good company. Albeit a handful of note!

imagine how many times he gets asked for a photo. I am sending him a t shirt saying 'DON'T ASK FOR PHOTO. POLITE REFUSAL AND KNIFE IN THE BOLLOCKS IS MY ANSWER'.

i heard him say once (in an interview) that a fan asked him for a pic at manchester airport once. he said that he didn't do pics and the woman started hurling abuse at him. pisses me off that when people are starting out, they'll do ANYTHING to get known/accumulate fanbase, now they are millionares we are just a hindrance. I agree with freestyler, liam is by far the better fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.