noel gallagher

jimharri said:
Had a chat for a few minutes with Noel in the kitchen of his mum's house over here once. Nice fella, and their mum's a lady!

Err what were u doin in his mums kitchen or shouldnt i ask!!

Re: noel gallagher - little shit

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Regular Joe said:
Reminds me of when I waited in a car park outside the North Pier at Blackpool aged about 10 to get an autograph from Roger Da Courcey (of Nookie bear fame) for over an hour. Finally the great man arrived, I seized my chance, asked politely, and offered my autograph book. Roger said "no, fuck off", got into his car and drove off. It scarred me for life, but his variety career plummeted from that day on, and I like to think it was karma for that moment. Noel, you could learn a thing or two from the sad tale of Roger Da Courcey.

FFS who would wait for over an hour for a bears signature!!

Oops u were only 10 i will let you off!!!

No I wont!! PMSL

I was at one of Lakey's testimonial dinners in Manchester when Roger de Courcey was the main act. Absolutely awful. Got booed off the stage and did a proper star walkout. Think he told us all to f*** off.

Nookie stayed up dancin' till the wee hours, though...a right little ladies' bear...

dannybcity said:
I shook hands with him at Arsenal away afew years ago and he was pretty cool. Made my year.

Had my picture taken with him at Emirates he was great and chatted with lots of fans that day...

what a bunch of sad,sad people.why do people have to harass blokes who sing songs and support City???? get a grip!!!!

Couldn’t give a flying fuck about him/He never kicked a ball in anger as far as I know. But I would give him Gary Cook's job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.