Noel Gallagher

I think one or two people are trying to convince themselves it's a great album. I personally think it's crap. Fuck knows what he's trying to achieve. Liams is far better. "You need to get away from the Oasis sound" you might say. Aint that why we loved the pair of scallies in the first place?
Give your head a wobble stick with harry styles

Well done Noel ... on Jimmy Kimmel last night in the USA ....

0913d024c9b73d92263c294939a8f0a1.jpg

I do remember some less favourable Gallacher quotes about City when we shite. Though I am not sure which one as I cannot tell them apart. You can't doubt their loyalty since we became successful though.

I do remember some less favourable Gallacher quotes about City when we shite. Though I am not sure which one as I cannot tell them apart. You can't doubt their loyalty since we became successful though.
Noel is the gobby one with shit hair and untameable eyebrows. Liam is the gobby one with shit hair and untameable eyebrows. I hope this helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.