Noel Gallagher

Anything that doesn’t sound ‘oasey’ will get stick, just like he gets stick when he wasn’t making more ‘experimental’ music.

That song was a banger live - in fact, the gig last night was one of the best I’ve ever been too - Noel was on great form. new stuff and oasis classics.
Come on, you have the worst reputation on these boards for poor taste in music..... (with me 2nd worst, naturally) lol

Anything that doesn’t sound ‘oasey’ will get stick, just like he gets stick when he wasn’t making more ‘experimental’ music.

That song was a banger live - in fact, the gig last night was one of the best I’ve ever been too - Noel was on great form. new stuff and oasis classics.
Fanboy!

Have a bunch of old men ever looked as uncool (whilst desperately trying to be edgy) as Noel and his pals do in that video? Big fan of his and don't mind the music but they look like a right bunch of fucking twats. Turning into McCartney.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.