Noel Gallagher

Morning Glory is nowhere near as good as Definitely, Maybe. Don't get me wrong, it's above average, just.

Seeing as you are comparing Noel's career to football, I'll ask this..... Are Leicester City a great football team because they won the Premier League once?

DEfine great
So a number one album doesn’t count
Neither do sold out shows
Popularity nope

By your logic your opinion is right and no one else’s is

So if you think Leicester are a great team then they must be

Apples and Pears? Can tell you're a Londoner ;-)

Different audience maybe but it's like you're trying to put Oasis in some kind of elite group of songwriter/musicians and they are nowhere near.

Bands like Blur, Pulp, The Charlatans, Embrace and so on have all made at least one great album that can compare to Oasis' best but they didn't go around banging on about how they are the 'greatest band in the world' at every chance they could grab.
Did any of the bands you named
Play knebworth biggest concert of 90s
Have biggest selling album of 90s
Have fastest selling debut
Have fastest selling album
Still able to play stadiums (if together)

Embrace!!!!!
Fuck me your comparing Barca to bury mate

There's a few great tracks on that B Side album they released. Aquiese and Good to be Free if I remember, Rockin' Chair maybe but I like Rod Stewart's cover.

They could have released a better Masterplan album.
Try out.

Shout it out loud
Thankyou for the good times
Let’s all make believe
Idlers dream
One Way Round

I was listening to an interview last week and he said he had a couple of tunes that he reckons would be good city songs, would be interesting to hear what they would be like ,but doubt they will ever surface

Noel last night at a gig in perth scotland
Dedicating 'what a life' to city fans

'This goes out to all the Manchester City fans everywhere and you lot cant even fcuking boo cos your in a different country to us' :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.