Noisy neighbors, Still Really ?

He's becoming obsessed which is what happens when people start to lose it.
I had a boss like that once, wouldnt listen to any advice cos he wanted to do it his way.
Started to shout a lot, but ultimately lost his job!!!

ellspark said:
When will people realize that we will only gain respect when we actually walk the walk, instead of just talking and singing about it.
Yes we beat the RAGs in the semi of the cup, woopdefuckindoo it was just another game, for them and for us. In they long run, they achieved their big goal by winning the title, we achieved ours by winning the Cup.

But sadly beating them in a one of semi final, anybody could beat anybody in a one off game, but it will not shut them or the media up, because all we are to them is a bag of money, while they have not only walked the walk, but they apparently built the bloody thing.
We will have to prove that we can compete on a long stretch and not just a 10m sprint.
I see what you're saying. I couldn't care less about the CS, it's the league matches I want to do them in this year, most notably at their place. With Nasri and Kun in an already more than impressive line-up, and with them apparently not signing anyone else this summer, next season is the one where we should be doing the double on them. Also, the bain of the last 15 years, Scholes, has retired so all in all it's all there for the taking.
I'm not bothered about Fergie's comments, as it appears whilst we are signing players like Clichy, Nasri and Aguero, (if they come), having his 'noisy neighbours' jibe is all he has left. A couple of years ago he was probably right, we were abit loud what with the poster, signing loads of players etc, but now we are adding quality to a cup winning squad and a CL group stage squad too. If he still believes we are the noisy neighbours it's clear thats all he has in his gun to fire at us, and it's fair to say it ranges from non-existent to weak, at best.

To be fair surely noisy neighbours is now dead, i mean the press will never stop rim jobbing fergie for it but we are more than just noisy neighbours now. When he said it he was right but now we have become a team in our own rights and deserve more respect than what we are given alot of the time

this is why the community shield is a must win beat them from the very start of the season and it sets the standard for the rest of the season.

while the trophy itself isnt important, the game is.

think of how well we finished last season after beating them in the semi. if we beat last years champions in the first game of the season it will prove to the players they can win the league this year.

Cruel Runnings said:
while the trophy itself isnt important, the game is.

think of how well we finished last season after beating them in the semi. if we beat last years champions in the first game of the season it will prove to the players they can win the league this year.

While i see where your coming from with this. 1 off games count for nothing in the marathon of attempting to win the Premiership

After backing up his chums and criticizing benetez about a lack of respect i find these comments by him as disrespectful to us but what else do you expect from him

Before Baconface came up with the "noisy Neighbours" tag for us, he would of thought about it! Because he NEW we were/are going to challenge for everything now and in the future basically it's a put down a tap on the head!

Plus there really isn't a intelligent or not looking bitter come back to it..

Anyone think of a come back line regarding "The Noisy Neighbours" That Mancini could say?

Don't forget it's got to be intelligent but not a bitter come back line!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.