Noisy neighbors, Still Really ?

If i was mancini id do the whole dont understand italian thing and say i dont understand why they keep calling us noisy neighbours its them who keep talking about us.

There'll be a lot more mind games this season....because he knows deep down inside that this could be the season we finally finish above them.

so in a week we`ve had mumbles beckham putting us down,patricia evra having a pop with nasri,nobby charlton and re naming our stadium and now taggart laughing us off like they whipped our arse in the semi.....

YOU CAN SMELL THE FEAR......

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BillyShears said:
There'll be a lot more mind games this season....because he knows deep down inside that this could be the season we finally finish above them.

Not in my Lifetime

I believe thats what he said

He might be right...if his shaking last season was anything to go by he might not be long for this world! :- )

leewill31 said:
this is why the community shield is a must win beat them from the very start of the season and it sets the standard for the rest of the season.

It is because Sir Taggart will use it in mind games if they win and conveniently forget about it if we win.
He said "We beat Chelsea 4 times last season if you count the Community Shield"

I found this interesting , for the past four years , the winners of the community shield have gone on to win the league in the same season. Win this game , shut the twat up once again and get a massive confidence boost going into the new season . The noisy neighbours are about to get even louder

I think City should award him this before the game

news-graphics-2007-_639041a.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.