Noisy neighbour advice

mammutly said:
If there are 5 kids up until gone midnight on a regular basis and they're missing school, I'd say there's a good chance they are not being looked after properly. Someone needs to have a look at what is going on there. I'd phone social services, mate. It's not like it was years ago with taking kids away, they can offer family support, advice and other kinds of help.

One thing I can more or less guarantee is that a situation like that is nor going to improve on its own

you know i've thought the same thing. the 5 year old for example shouldnt be up at that time more or less every night.

You will probably find that when kids go back to school, it will quieten down abit at that time at night, but the Summer holidays is only 6 weeks away roughly, and there off for at least 6 weeks, some 7! So maybe if your mum was to speak to the lady of the other house hold, It may be handle better lady to lady! No disrespect but women can talk for hours and about anything, so if they have some common ground, you may find that it will be resolved sooner and smoother than you think!

Other than that, others have posted advice with regards to the local authourities, and i would use that as the nxt step i the above does not work! You could also use your local county councillor for advice, they may be able to lean some weight on to higher authourity for you! Tell you mum to hang in there, thats her home, Dont let her give it up without trying all angles first!

Good Luck!

Have you considered decapitating a varied selection of furry animals with an axe in their front garden wearing only a gimp mask and a dead rat hanging from your knob whilst your stereo blasts out a medley of Kajagoogoo hits?

Works for me every time. ;o)

mammutly said:
If there are 5 kids up until gone midnight on a regular basis and they're missing school, I'd say there's a good chance they are not being looked after properly. Someone needs to have a look at what is going on there. I'd phone social services, mate. It's not like it was years ago with taking kids away, they can offer family support, advice and other kinds of help.

One thing I can more or less guarantee is that a situation like that is nor going to improve on its own

THIS. Hope it gets sorted for your mum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.