Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you'll find Ibrahimovic was a free transfer. FFS......
Ah there is that, fair shout if we are going to be impartial but for 250k + bonus incentives a week, I still feel better about Nolito but yeh can't really beat a free transfer. Hope we can keep him quiet at the weekend, no denying his qualities.

Last edited:
But do people ignore the wages? If you're on 250k a week, it's not a 'free' transfer. Not to mention Nolito will give us 2-3 years while Ibra will be off after this season.
There will be some crazy bonus incentives too I reckon, with no signing fee. We have Aguero on 240k a week according to the mail(hopefully the new contract is lower with more bonus related perks I like that better, if they are doing the biz pay them well), it would have been mad of us to try and get Ibra in even if we wanted to it's just wasteful.

Last edited:
Absolute double of David Villa, exactly the same running style, it's uncanny.

Wouldn't go that far. David Villa in his prime at Valencia is one of the best strikers I've ever seen. Nolito is a lot slower than villa too. Noilito relies a lot more on his dribbling and his ability to get down the line a lot more than villa did. Unless you're talking about Villa at Barcelona where I can see where you're coming from. Nolito is a top player though. Made me laugh when people said he would flop in the premier league. Anyone who had their head out of the bubble of the premier league knew that nolito would be a success in the prem.

I may be wrong, but I assume there was sarcasm abound in @malg's post.
Well to be fair we'd be silly to argue with a free transfer, he's very decent and started well as much as it pains me to say. I don't watch many rags games but from what I've heard he's quiet in most games not involved all the time but pops up with goals. All our players are involved with everything, a real team ethic from front to back that's much better for me.

Wouldn't go that far. David Villa in his prime at Valencia is one of the best strikers I've ever seen. Nolito is a lot slower than villa too. Noilito relies a lot more on his dribbling and his ability to get down the line a lot more than villa did. Unless you're talking about Villa at Barcelona where I can see where you're coming from. Nolito is a top player though. Made me laugh when people said he would flop in the premier league. Anyone who had their head out of the bubble of the premier league knew that nolito would be a success in the prem.

Personally thought he'd be a bench player and no more. And yeah, I hadn't watched him play before :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.