Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that he has been toiling away at Celta Vigo for a few seasons, scoring a few Youtube-worthy goals. A bit of a late bloomer it seems.

I take it there's a lot to add to that?

There won't be another manager under the watchful eye of the British media than Guardiola.
I'm sure Pep is buying him to make himself look a twat eh?
Let's see how he is used and what he can do before he's judged.......too much of this shit goes on,on here.

Is there any hope left that this one won't go through? :( Fucking 30 year old Nolito, reeks of a January-window panic buy or would someone care to explain what kind of a future are we building with scrubs like him?
What a shite comment mate, I am all for having an opinion but this is outright slagging without an ounce of knowledge.

this is hardly our last signing the summer has only just begin. He will be a good rotation player. He was having a great season until he got hurt for celta.

this is hardly our last signing the summer has only just begin. He will be a good rotation player. He was having a great season until he got hurt for celta.

Agreed. But right now I would even see Nolito a bit ahead of Raheem who just is going through tough times again. Pep certainly knows he has to take all that pressure away from Raheem. The young lad has to improve a lot and it could be much easier for him to take the second row now and get some time to have a kind of restart under Pep's system. We would need both of them anyway.

Good signing in my eyes, consistent performer over the years at a fairly average La Liga side. Will take some of the pressure off Sterling if he's not performing whilst simultaneously giving him competition to fight for his spot in the starting 11.

At £14m we'll get a few good years out of him, low-risk, good value signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.