Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me why we are signing this guy. He is 29 and plays for Celta Vigo, having previously worn the Granada shirt. Saw nothing in his performances in France to whet my appetite.

Can anyone tell me why we are signing this guy. He is 29 and plays for Celta Vigo, having previously worn the Granada shirt. Saw nothing in his performances in France to whet my appetite.

You will now be told by about a dozen people how they trust Pep's opinion more than yours. Enjoy.

Cos he will bring a good balance to the team and is a assist and goals machine.

I'll bet anyone he will out score and assist David silva next season

Creates loads of chances and scores loads of goals. On a par with KDB stats wise.

Last 3 seasons he has scored double figures,12 last year including against RM and Barca,he never stops moving and offering for the pass,i forget how many assists he has,he knows peps system,he can help sterling improve and for 14m release clause he is worth it for 2 or 3 years until some from the academy comes through.He is 29 and a spainish first teamer

Somehow this got me thinking of Tony Book. I guess you could have said more or less the same about him, back when City signed him, except he was older, and had not been playing for a national team. Have a little faith in the best football coach of the world, and perhaps this signing will be a great one.

He's a winger who can actually cross the ball and can actually score goals. It amazes me people are kicking up such a fuss about this signing when Navas got praised by everyone for just running around like a headless chicken all season. He's not world class but not every single transfer we make will be world class players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.