Nominate The Biggest ANTI City Journalist Of This Season

Gotta be Fergie's mouthpeice Neil Custis who was responsible for that tripe in the Sun today I see Collymore and Saggers on Talk Shite are taking it as gospel truth and Stan is kindly going to inform us of who else we should get rid of too I switched off would sooner watch Emmerdale than listen to any more of this drivel

Sky Blue said:
Petemeister said:
Can't believe no one has mentioned tony Evans from the
times. .

Forgot about that gobshite...think he had us finishing below 10th at the start of the season, proper bitter one him.

yeah you can tell he knows were better than him but he's so
desperate because he knows Liverpool are going down the pan
and were on the up.

There are so many. It is pretty damning. Journalists are lying, shit stirring, bone idle half wits. It would be far easer to name the ones who aren't anti City. Twats.

Mcgarry in the sun did a couple of anti City pieces and theres a journo who writes in sunday world in ireland called roy curtis who's a proper boil on a cows bollox

They just write 100% bullshit all the time, just laugh at it and if rag's or any other fans believe it just laugh at them. Simple.

All the ones on the SSN morning paper thing seem ANTI-City, everything is about us ruining football and seeing that fat guy's chin wobble unnerves me more.

I think the title Journalist is a bit of a stretch for the sh*t munchers who write that stuff.

Would you call Ian Wright a journalist?! I think not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.