Nominate The Biggest ANTI City Journalist Of This Season

I'd say all of the using lazy b'stard journos out there. So, that's the lot of them then. Not read a remotely pro article about City all season. Even if it has a good thing to say it is followed by a backhanded comment like money bags, richest club, etc...

Burn them all - I say.

Half of the people nominated here aren't even journos, but jumped-up pundits. Wright? Cascarino? Do me a favour.

For the record, The Grauniad's Daniel Taylor gets on my pip. Reading some of his nonsense you'd think City were this huge, self-righteous Goliath while the rags were some plucky, have-a-go David. Either the fella lives in some kind of reverse universe or he gets all of his info from the lunatics who post on Red Cafe. Either way he needs to have a reality check... quickly.

Henry Winter, no doubt. Anyone remember his article in the The Daily Torygraph saying how City fans would ruin the anniversary Derby?

jrb said:
Patrick Barclay springs to mind as well. Still not made up my mind yet.

paddybarclay_611512.jpg

john luc picard

McGarry, Winter and Merson. McGarry hates City. It comes out on Sunday Supplement whenever he is asked about us. Henry Winter's questioning of Mancini at his initial press conference was a disgrace. Merson is another who is in pain if Jeff Stelling asks him for a favourable comment on City

As i attend the football writers awards every year maybe i can present the award at this years awards!!!!!! They had a sample dinner tonight at the venue..........You wouldnt believe how they try to lick bacon faces arse, its sickly!!!!

And by the way im no football writer, only a guest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.