Nominate The Biggest ANTI City Journalist Of This Season

mick hunt said:
I think Eamonn Holmes and Richard Keys who both hate City and a pair of scum bas-turds.

Keys supports Coventry. Obviously his 'beef' is because there is only one team in sky blue.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:47 am --<br /><br />
reddishblue said:
Henry Winter, no doubt. Anyone remember his article in the The Daily Torygraph saying how City fans would ruin the anniversary Derby?

As did Andy Dunne in the NOTW. I did e-mail him at the time and asked when he was going to publish his apology but alas in the true british sports journalist tradition he wouldn't and came out with a load of waffle on his reply. I then sent him a one word reply along the lines of 'cnut'

rickmcfc said:
that stupid rag from sky sports news, cant remember his name, there was a thred about it not long ago, prick.

Paul Merson?

The guy who said if City play a top 4 team they will get ripped apart?

Having already beaten United once, Chelsea home and away and Arsenal twice and not lost to Liverpool.

Ian McGarry, Henry Winter, Cascarino, Ian Ladyman, Woolnough or whatever the fat cnuts called, Merson, Hawksbee, Jacobs, Irani, Green, Brazil - ALL a bunch of sad, bitter twats.

Not necessarily anti-City, more anti-intelligence, but Mike 'Cunty' Parry is an absolute dong. He's just been spraffing about his holistic view of world football, likening it to the 'Bordeaux Tapestry'.

what about the guy from the irish independent who described city as a "team of cnuts" and it even got published

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.