Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....(cont)

Essien

Project said:
Watching Essien these days is a sad sight to be honest.

I agree. Before he had the major injury he was my favourite non City player. A really great midfielder.

Re: Essien

Stillsy said:
was a great but very poor now with age and major injuries cripling him.

Wasn't there a suggestion he's actually a lot older than his birth certificate says he is ?

I know we are only interested in City, but what do we think the prospects are for teams at the lower end of the table following today's activities so far?

Villa look in serious trouble having not got anybody yet, Stoke seem to be consolidating further as do Fulham, QPR seem to be buying a whole new team, so it could be disorganised chaos at Loftus Road - but what's new with the Tafia

Moutinho is an absolutely cracking buy for Spurs, they are smashing their club record for him and he's worth it. Spurs have a much better midfield (central midfield not attacking/wingers) than the rags now and probably better than Chelsea. No reason they can't get in the top four.

The thing with Moutinho to Spurs is that apparently Porto want Garcia as a replacement! Benfica are going to try and make us burn out our credit card no doubt! Not that happy about this Garcia signing but it with De Rossi looking a no go now, we have to move on to other options - a very expensive and overrated option if you ask me!

Still, I remain in faith of Mancini!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.