Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....(cont)

thenabster said:
Come on Juventus, of all the strikers they were linked with this summer (Torres, Van Persie, Tevez, Dzeko, Drogba, Llorente etc) they are going to settle with Bendtner. If I was a Juve fan, that would be a HUGE let down.

they are so desperate that even marcotta confirmed bendtner was never one of their first choices.

mcfcinprague said:
I know we are only interested in City, but what do we think the prospects are for teams at the lower end of the table following today's activities so far?

Villa look in serious trouble having not got anybody yet, Stoke seem to be consolidating further as do Fulham, QPR seem to be buying a whole new team, so it could be disorganised chaos at Loftus Road - but what's new with the Tafia

I think Villa have signed a couple of players from the lower divisions but no established names so unless things change before the window closes I tend to agree with you. One positive for them is that Lambert is a good manager and tends to get the best out of the players at his disposal so they might just be ok.

Michel Bastos to Fulham for 7m. Would have loved to seen Kolarov sold for a nice amount of money, and Bastos brought in to replace. I rate Bastos very high, just probably would never happen because of his age. Good business for Fulham this window. Especially if they keep Dempsey.

Why would Dempsey sign for Villa?? It would make much more sense to run out his contract and go anywhere he would like next summer if he doesn't get his Liverpool move. He will never end up at Villa.

(Lyon's president) Aulas said: 'The negotiation with the Tottenham directors has been the hardest I have ever had to undergo in these 25 years.

'We had email exchanges which have been contradicted, so that's made it very complicated. It's difficult. The Tottenham board's theory is to explain that the economic market is very hard and so we have to get used to renegotiating.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.