Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....(cont)

Re: Lampard and Cole to Rags

I actually think Lampard will be a good and clever signing.
- It is a big misconception that he is passed his best. Naturally he is obviously not as fit as he was but mind you he was never the quickest ( although he is actually a very good tackler of the ball)

- Chelsea is a team in transition and they believe this to be the point where they give the younger players opportunity to play and develop, so lampard might have to leave

- He can act as a short term suppliment for us during the ACON and can rotate long term with gareth barry( who is also above 30) and also yaya toure ( when he gets tired)

- I dont need to talk much about his skills - as that is evident but i will stress that he STILL makes the best runs into the box and gets into positions inside and outside the box and is shooting technigue ( with or without backlift) is something special and we will need his goals.

- Sir Alex ferguson wants him so he is certainly seeing something and i know they need him more than we do but if he does get him it will once again prove that manure are wiser and more astute when it comes to transfer dealings.

I think it will be a fantastic move for us

Blueband Brother said:
I actually think Lampard will be a good and clever signing.
- It is a big misconception that he is passed his best. Naturally he is obviously not as fit as he was but mind you he was never the quickest ( although he is actually a very good tackler of the ball)

- Chelsea is a team in transition and they believe this to be the point where they give the younger players opportunity to play and develop, so lampard might have to leave

- He can act as a short term suppliment for us during the ACON and can rotate long term with gareth barry( who is also above 30) and also yaya toure ( when he gets tired)

- I dont need to talk much about his skills - as that is evident but i will stress that he STILL makes the best runs into the box and gets into positions inside and outside the box and is shooting technigue ( with or without backlift) is something special and we will need his goals.

- Sir Alex ferguson wants him so he is certainly seeing something and i know they need him more than we do but if he does get him it will once again prove that manure are wiser and more astute when it comes to transfer dealings.

I think it will be a fantastic move for us

Sir Alex Ferguson? I think you mean baconface, purple nose or old ****.

for the sake of proper and formal discussion and debate, you cannot run away from the fact that he is a special manager, probably the greatest of all time and he deserves all lot of respect.

Blueband Brother said:
for the sake of proper and formal discussion and debate, you cannot run away from the fact that he is a special manager, probably the greatest of all time and he deserves all lot of respect.
Not going to turn this into a side issue as its about transfers,but baconface may be ONE of the most sucessful managers of all time,but he is a bitter,bullying cnut who should be stripped of his knighthood,his last two/three rants show perfectly well that he is a cnut of the highest order,so fcuk him....

deano ou812 said:
Blueband Brother said:
Not going to turn this into a side issue as its about transfers,but baconface may be ONE of the most sucessful managers of all time,but he is a bitter,bullying cnut who should be stripped of his knighthood,his last two/three rants show perfectly well that he is a cnut of the highest order,so fcuk him....

Its a bad position to be in having to defend him but i have to say this; he has indeed been way over the top when it comes to rants, inappropraite comments and bullying as you said but every other manger does or try to do it. He just have more leverage and influence than others because of his longevity and incredible success. We have to be honest about these things. Football, for multiple reasons is not clean or fair and people have to do what they have to do to gain advantage. Sir Alex Ferguson is no different.

I am willing to place my neck on that board and say that i have a lot of respect for the guy, knowing where he came from and what he has achieved and the fact that the fire still burns after all this time.

Diverting back to the theme, i hope we are a bit smarter in our dealings (if any) this time around and lampard will be a good start.

jauganaut said:
TCIB said:
BlueDejong said:
http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article/carrico-agreed-311212-570705.aspx

Carrico deal agreed

Midfielder to join

The midfielder has been tracked by some of the biggest clubs in the Europe in the past" Reading Football Club are delighted to confirm we have agreed a deal to sign Sporting Lisbon’s club captain, midfielder Daniel Carrico.

unbelievable !!!

Eh, how the fuck did that happen.

This guy is a really good player.
He would get in at CB in our team.
Nice sign of ambition from reading, he will be their best player
He couldn't even get in sportings team at centre back let alone ours.

Blueband Brother said:

I think I'll try giving him no respect at all a shot.

The rancid old piss stained drunk.

bluesmith said:
jauganaut said:
TCIB said:
Eh, how the fuck did that happen.

This guy is a really good player.
He would get in at CB in our team.
Nice sign of ambition from reading, he will be their best player
He couldn't even get in sportings team at centre back let alone ours.

That post is what happens when you play too much championship manager.

Sky Italia reporting that Fiorentina are close to signing Guiseppe Rossi.

Right, someone fire up that Jovetic thread...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.