Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....(cont)

sjk2008 said:
ChrisNUFC said:
Ray78 said:
Or he fancies a long mid season holiday.

Unconfirmed comments from Osvaldo Coloccini - father of United's Fabricio and youth team director at Argentinean side San Lorenzo - made to a TV station in Argentina and reported on the Goal website:
"Fabricio wants to play for San Lorenzo and he is trying his best to find an elegant way to leave Newcastle. We don't know what Newcastle will come up with, but Fabricio is trying to rescind his contract because he wants to be back at San Lorenzo.

"His contract is very good and that could complicate things in an attempt for him to leave Newcastle."

Colo's current deal at SJP runs to 2016 but the link with Buenos Aires-based San Lorenzo first surfaced last month in a number of English newspapers, along with quotes from the club president to a local radio station:

"We know he is a fan and wants to return, so there could be a possibility. It's not impossible, but of course the only thing that can accelerate the situation is Fabricio's intentions."

-- Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:23 am --

Ray78 said:
Or he fancies a long mid season holiday.

Unconfirmed comments from Osvaldo Coloccini - father of United's Fabricio and youth team director at Argentinean side San Lorenzo - made to a TV station in Argentina and reported on the Goal website:
"Fabricio wants to play for San Lorenzo and he is trying his best to find an elegant way to leave Newcastle. We don't know what Newcastle will come up with, but Fabricio is trying to rescind his contract because he wants to be back at San Lorenzo.

"His contract is very good and that could complicate things in an attempt for him to leave Newcastle."

Colo's current deal at SJP runs to 2016 but the link with Buenos Aires-based San Lorenzo first surfaced last month in a number of English newspapers, along with quotes from the club president to a local radio station:

"We know he is a fan and wants to return, so there could be a possibility. It's not impossible, but of course the only thing that can accelerate the situation is Fabricio's intentions."

Are reports that you're on the verge of signing Remy, correct?

If so, cracking signing.

I have heard we have offered cash plus player (Simpson) and they are holding out for just cash so still some way off an agreement yet as i understand it.

As Pardew has already made Ashley break his rule on over 25 year old signings (Debuchy) this may also be a factor

Debuchy signed

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130104/newcastle-complete-debuchy-signing_2281670_3030306" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130104 ... 70_3030306</a>

Kun Aguero said:
FantasyIreland said:
Tottenham have reached an agreement to sign Lewis Holtby in July.

So he supports Everton but likes Arsenal's style of play but will play for Spurs?

So what?

Sounds like they have signed a good un........
------------------------------------------------------------
Tottenham have won the race to sign the highly-rated Germany international Lewis Holtby.

The Schalke 04 midfielder is out of contract at the end of the season and has signed a pre-contract agreement to move to White Hart Lane in the summer.

Announcing the news on Tottenham's official website, a statement read: "We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with Germany Under-21 captain Lewis Holtby to join the Club in July from Bundesliga side Schalke, subject to a medical."

Holtby has been eagerly sought since announcing he would not be extending his contract with Schalke and was wanted by Arsenal, particularly after impressive performances against them in the Champions League earlier this season.

There was a firm offer from Liverpool, who were the first Premier League club to show real interest. There had also been informal enquiries from Everton.

It was Holtby's preference that he plays for a club with a guarantee of European competition and while Internazionale and Valencia also made enquiries the 22-year-old had a long-held plan to come to England.

Although he was eligible to play for England through his father, a former soldier in the British army who used to be stationed in Monchengladbach, Holtby opted to represent his country of birth.

He rose through the national youth team ranks before earning three full caps for Germany.

He is the current captain of the Germany Under-21 side and is expected to lead the team at this summer's European Championship in Israel.

Yesterday Steffen Freund, Tottenham’s assistant head coach, said Holtby would adapt quickly to football in England. “For Lewis it would not be a problem because he is half-English and loves the Premier League,” Freund is quoted by The Evening Standard as saying. “I know him, he is the captain of the German Under-21 team and will lead them at the European Championship in Israel next summer.

“He is out of contract at the age of 22. I don’t think I have to say any more. I don’t know him well but what I can say is that he is a really good player."

FantasyIreland said:
Kun Aguero said:
FantasyIreland said:
Tottenham have reached an agreement to sign Lewis Holtby in July.

So he supports Everton but likes Arsenal's style of play but will play for Spurs?

So what?

Sounds like they have signed a good un........
------------------------------------------------------------
Tottenham have won the race to sign the highly-rated Germany international Lewis Holtby.

The Schalke 04 midfielder is out of contract at the end of the season and has signed a pre-contract agreement to move to White Hart Lane in the summer.

Announcing the news on Tottenham's official website, a statement read: "We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with Germany Under-21 captain Lewis Holtby to join the Club in July from Bundesliga side Schalke, subject to a medical."

Holtby has been eagerly sought since announcing he would not be extending his contract with Schalke and was wanted by Arsenal, particularly after impressive performances against them in the Champions League earlier this season.

There was a firm offer from Liverpool, who were the first Premier League club to show real interest. There had also been informal enquiries from Everton.

It was Holtby's preference that he plays for a club with a guarantee of European competition and while Internazionale and Valencia also made enquiries the 22-year-old had a long-held plan to come to England.

Although he was eligible to play for England through his father, a former soldier in the British army who used to be stationed in Monchengladbach, Holtby opted to represent his country of birth.

He rose through the national youth team ranks before earning three full caps for Germany.

He is the current captain of the Germany Under-21 side and is expected to lead the team at this summer's European Championship in Israel.

Yesterday Steffen Freund, Tottenham’s assistant head coach, said Holtby would adapt quickly to football in England. “For Lewis it would not be a problem because he is half-English and loves the Premier League,” Freund is quoted by The Evening Standard as saying. “I know him, he is the captain of the German Under-21 team and will lead them at the European Championship in Israel next summer.

“He is out of contract at the age of 22. I don’t think I have to say any more. I don’t know him well but what I can say is that he is a really good player."

Just what he said on Talkshite.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120606/exclusive-%E2%80%93-holtby-open-arsenal-switch-173807" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... tch-173807</a>

Shirley this means he prefers Spurs style to Arsenal's style.

I see Steve Bruce is at it again, spending over £2million to sign United youngster Robbie Brady for Hull. Whenever Bruce finds work, United's money men must throw a party. United fans did rate him but the club must not think he's good enough.

LoveCity said:
I see Steve Bruce is at it again, spending over £2million to sign United youngster Robbie Brady for Hull. Whenever Bruce finds work, United's money men must throw a party. United fans did rate him but the club must not think he's good enough.

Like all youth players at top clubs they would have to be exceptionally talented to break into the first team so Brady has done the right thing in moving.

LoveCity said:

That is nothing nowadays though is n't, Nick Powell from Crewe cost United £4m and westwood went to Villa for £2M and both were playing in league 2 last season.
Hull are also signing 23 year old David Meyler from Sunderland for £1.5m, the good thing though is they are young, won't cost the earth in wages and Hull should get their use out of them, even if they are n't promoted this season. Brady was there last season anyway and was virtually ever present making 39 appearances in the league so a deal was always likely to be done regardless of the manager, they now seem to have quite a few Irish and Northern Irish lads knocking about. Hull already have close links with the rags from what I can tell because I have counted 4 players in their squad that they bought of utd and they have also had Ben Amos uTd third GK on loan this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.