Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....(cont)

Re: Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....

just read charlie adam to stoke bid accepted dempsey to the dippers off the oatcake

mrtwiceaseason said:
just read charlie adam to stoke bid accepted dempsey to the dippers off the oatcake

Stoke and Adam seems like a perfect match.

Matt the Giant said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Just what they need, another thug.

happy said:
Matt the Giant said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Just what they need, another thug.

Yes, just waiting for Martin O’Neill to offload Cattermole so Stoke can have a dream fear-factor midfield with Adam and Cattermole.

Bendtner in Italy. in talks with Juve.

I'm desperate, I want to kill myself.

Fook me Granero to QPR? How are they doing all this? Permanent deal as well. Hawksbee spunking himself coz his mate Pedro Pinto has tweeted he thinks Moutinho is on

Granero could debut against us I think, when is the cut-off date? QPR building a good team full of decent cast-offs and veterans, a good manager could knit them together into a top 8 team... so they will finish about 12th under Clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.