Non Handshake Poser

Mad Eyed Screamer

Why was it that when Wayne Bridge refused to shake John Terry's hand, he was hailed for it, yet Suarez is crucified for refusing to shake Evra's hand?

And seeing as the QPR - Chelsea game was allowed to be go ahead without the handshakes for the whole team, why not this game (which also poses the question about the worthiness of the validity of the whole pre game handshake anyway!)

Who decides who was wrong and who was right?

Suarez racially abused Evra. Not really sure why Evra wanted to shake his hand. Was expecting it the other way around.

Hand shake before is a waste of time.

Suarez refusing............don't care

camel gob refusing.........don't care

Taggert getting involved saying suarez should be sacked.....none of his f---ing business......charged with briging the game into distrepute and more seriously...........being a twat!

IH8MUFC said:
Suarez racially abused Evra. Not really sure why Evra wanted to shake his hand. Was expecting it the other way around.

I was assuming that would be the answer, in that Bridge was the ''victim'' and Suarez wasn't in his case.
But if Suarez feels he didn't racially abuse Evra (and I'm not saying he didn't) and has also subsequently seen footage on youtube of Evra making similar (if not the same) comments in the past and / or felt Evra lied - imagine that was you, who had been given an 8 match ban and shit in the media. Would you shake Evra's hand?

If you watch the videos on YouTube, you can clearly see Evra retract his hand as Suarez approaches. Suarez then moves on just before Evra decides he actually wants to shake hands. Suarez then completely ignores Evra.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
IH8MUFC said:

I was assuming that would be the answer, in that Bridge was the ''victim'' and Suarez wasn't in his case.
But if Suarez feels he didn't racially abuse Evra (and I'm not saying he didn't) and has also subsequently seen footage on youtube of Evra making similar (if not the same) comments in the past and / or felt Evra lied - imagine that was you, who had been given an 8 match ban and shit in the media. Would you shake Evra's hand?
It is beyond doubt that he did abuse him though.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
IH8MUFC said:

one thing you can guarantee though,both evra and suarez are two horrible fcukers who you could'nt care less if they both got broke next week...

This handshake thing is becoming a farce.

If we're going to have it then every player must shake hands with every opponent... Or gets a yellow for unsporting behaviour. At the moment it's outside the refs jurisdiction so we're getting problems.

But for me it's a waste of time and should be stopped. The captains shake hands at the coin toss... And anyone who wants to can shake hands with whoever they want in the tunnel before the game or on the field at the end... Simple.

But Suarez is a **** and Liverpool need to wake up to the fact that he's tarnishing their image and should be punished.. Taggart was spot on after the game.

iCn6MOjdeRcSr.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.