Non Handshake Poser

colourmeblue said:
ChicagoBlue said:
It is funny to me that somehow Camelface believes that Mario is not allowed to celebrate beating United at Wembley to go to his first Cup Final for City and putting in a MOTM performance, but his Captain can dance around, inciting the crowd, and RUNNING TO GET RIGHT IN FRONT OF Suarez before he heads down the tunnel!!

One rule for a Blue, one rule for a Rag!!! Typical hypocritical BS from the Rags!!!

And, on the issue of Suarez.....does this guy have to carry this cross forever, or was EIGHT GAMES sufficient?
agree with most of that...as for 8 games being sufficient....no it bloody well isnt...this fker should carry his guilt around like a badge for the rest if his miserable existance

IMO that's a silly remark. He's said something stupid, he's been punished for it, let's move on from this. I still can't shake the feeling Evra was keen on working up a little storm, if only to annoy Suarez and who knows, provoke him to do some other dumb shit (of course he has the right to do so, it's just that his 'outrage' really... and I mean, REALLY annoys me. ^^)

Jonathan1979 said:
colourmeblue said:
ChicagoBlue said:
It is funny to me that somehow Camelface believes that Mario is not allowed to celebrate beating United at Wembley to go to his first Cup Final for City and putting in a MOTM performance, but his Captain can dance around, inciting the crowd, and RUNNING TO GET RIGHT IN FRONT OF Suarez before he heads down the tunnel!!

One rule for a Blue, one rule for a Rag!!! Typical hypocritical BS from the Rags!!!

And, on the issue of Suarez.....does this guy have to carry this cross forever, or was EIGHT GAMES sufficient?
agree with most of that...as for 8 games being sufficient....no it bloody well isnt...this fker should carry his guilt around like a badge for the rest if his miserable existance

IMO that's a silly remark. He's said something stupid, he's been punished for it, let's move on from this. I still can't shake the feeling Evra was keen on working up a little storm, if only to annoy Suarez and who knows, provoke him to do some other dumb shit (of course he has the right to do so, it's just that his 'outrage' really... and I mean, REALLY annoys me. ^^)

Regardless of Evras reaction (and personally I think he's an idiot) Suarez has been exposed as having racist tendancies and has done nothing to atone for his actions. In fact he has dragged LFC with him into very murky waters. While he and by association the club STILL refuse to admit to and apologise for the error of their ways it means they endorse this kind of behaviour in the future, in fact they actively encourage it. You speak of us moving on...I can only imagine there are people of certain ethnicity who would baulk at the idea and rightly so. We dont have to move on...Suarez and his club do.

Rodney Marsh on twitter has stated that on a US sports chat show sources close to Henry have said Kenny and Suarez are gone asap. And then said don't shoot the messenger a little later so looks like he's been getting stick.

No matter how much of a dick he is, I would not sell Suarez if I was Liverpool. He is probably their best player and selling him would be a step back for them. He doesn't score loads of goals but put him next to a striker like Cavani and they'd be lethal together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.