Non Handshake Poser

another generation said:
Only solution - both managers plus the referee stand next to each pair of players to shake hands, like forcing little kids to shake and make up.

Measures will be taken if any of the following occur:
- sticking out a tongue
- putting hand up to nose, waving fingers and singing, Nah-nah-na-nah-nah
- turning round and baring arse cheeks
- making farting noises
- saying, I'm going to tell my dad/brother over you

Another option is...

19_harryhillfight.gif

Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Evra didn't offer his hand, Suarez didn't wait for it. Evra's subsequent behaviour, up until he almost hospitalised Ferdinand, was very poor - oh, and at the end, possibly in the tunnel at half-time as well (I hear something happened there but I don't know who was involved). They're both as surly as each other.

Dalglish is a twat for encouraging and supporting Suarez with his comments, Ferguson is a twat for commenting about the internal affairs of Liverpool (never mind being a hypocrite as well).

Yet another abject example of how football is run by muppets who haven't a clue about the principles of management or decent behaviour, egged on by a self-important media only interested in getting, or making, a story.

What should have happened? Like any good headmaster, the FA should have got Suarez and Evra together and made them shake hands after the 8 match ban decision. Failing that, their managers should have done it before the match. But then Dalglish doesn't seem mature enough to do something as big as that.

not really a big deal in my book.just the media whipping up a shitstorm to fill the tabloids and sports news with,

Evra is a low down snidey, evil, little shit - anyone who thinks he´s a poor victim needs to take a look at the premeditated forearm smash on Richards

He knows exactly what he´s doing AND saying

All out for the sympathy vote

Coont - as is Suarez the diving, chaeting racist

Plague on both their houses!

Blue Haze said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Hahahahaha!

Sorry I know it's the rags, but that's class.

that's CLASS? wtf

I'd call that out as fucking childish. Running around waving his arms right infront of Suarez... yep that Evra is the ultimate in French sophistication. FFS what would you do if a guy you had previous with did that after beating you in a sunday league match? You'd fucking crack him.

I have little time for evra and I loathe united. But as much as it pains me to say it, I agree with ferguson, Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool. Liverpool go on about their history and "the Liverpool way," well currently and not for the first time, they are pretty much the shame of English football. Dalglish is a dinosaur of a man, totally unequipped to deal with the whole issue. And I never thought I would side with the likes of evra, ferguson and ferdinand on anything, it makes me feel slightly grubby. Still wish Suarez had scored a hattrick yesterday though.

Lancet Fluke said:
I have little time for evra and I loathe united. But as much as it pains me to say it, I agree with ferguson, Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool. Liverpool go on about their history and "the Liverpool way," well currently and not for the first time, they are pretty much the shame of English football. Dalglish is a dinosaur of a man, totally unequipped to deal with the whole issue. And I never thought I would side with the likes of evra, ferguson and ferdinand on anything, it makes me feel slightly grubby. Still wish Suarez had scored a hattrick yesterday though.

You don't have to pick sides.

They obviously don't like each other so why shake fucking hands. It would have been a meaningless gesture.

Just on general principle I hardly even acknowledge people I know to be cunts let alone shake their hand.

mcmanus said:
Lancet Fluke said:

You don't have to pick sides.

They obviously don't like each other so why shake fucking hands. It would have been a meaningless gesture.

Just on general principle I hardly even acknowledge people I know to be cunts let alone shake their hand.

I know in theory I don't have to pick sides but I actually feel compelled to. Imo the handshake wasn't necessarily about showing that he likes evra or particularly respects him but about showing a little contrition. I don't think he regrets calling evra negrito at all, I think he is a racist twat and I think yesterday reinforced my view on that.

Evra is a typical horrible Rag scumbag. Look at his face as Suarez approaches. That is not the look of someone who genuinely wants to shake hands.All stage managed for the cameras and his antics at the end of the game..............the Mickey Mousers should have given a proper slap for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.