Non-League Football Thread

Wrexham v Notts County is live on BT Sports, kick off 3pm on Monday. Both teams on 100 points after Wrexham lost 3-1 at Halifax today but they still have a game in hand though

Wrexham v Notts County is live on BT Sports, kick off 3pm on Monday. Both teams on 100 points after Wrexham lost 3-1 at Halifax today but they still have a game in hand though
Hard to imagine those two as non league sides nowadays. Both stalwarts of the Football League back in the day.

Come on you pies… Soft spot for them after 10 years living 1/2 mile from Meadow Lane before I emigrated.
I've got a horrible feeling Notts will end up being the answer to the trivia question "Which football club got 100 points in a season and failed to get promoted?"

I've got a horrible feeling Notts will end up being the answer to the trivia question "Which football club got 100 points in a season and failed to get promoted?"
I’m not so sure. Wrexham have hit a run where they seem to play poorly for large parts of games and get the results, yesterday proving an exception.

Don't think I've ever looked forward to a non-league game even half as much as this one.

Two teams on 100 points. Winner will surely go on to be promoted to the Football League.

Incredible tension. Hollywood vs Denmark. Can't wait!

Don't think I've ever looked forward to a non-league game even half as much as this one.

Two teams on 100 points. Winner will surely go on to be promoted to the Football League.

Incredible tension. Hollywood vs Denmark. Can't wait!
Same, been looking forward to it for weeks. You watch it be a 0-0 bore draw now. Although I'd take that being in Wrexhams corner.

How is that not a penalty to Wrexham, cross came in, defender had his back to the ball at all eyes, then shoved The Wrexham attacker to the floor and ref waves it away

How is that not a penalty to Wrexham, cross came in, defender had his back to the ball at all eyes, then shoved The Wrexham attacker to the floor and ref waves it away
Officials have got potential for Premier league missing something so obvious - no idea how that was not given.

This linesman is screwing Wrexham, about 3-4 times they have been through and he has put his flag up, each looked like the wrong decision

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.