Non-League Football Thread

Every game has been on ESPN+ in the US this season, with amazing viewing figures for a 5th tier team
I didn't know all of their games were on ESPN+. I caught one game on ESPN.com while I was at work, thought it was a special deal. I had been thinking of subscribing to whatever service streams League 2 game next year, but I'll have to look at ESPN+, I suppose. As much as I hate to.

I didn't know all of their games were on ESPN+. I caught one game on ESPN.com while I was at work, thought it was a special deal. I had been thinking of subscribing to whatever service streams League 2 game next year, but I'll have to look at ESPN+, I suppose. As much as I hate to.
Sorry I haven't watched any of them - heard it was on ESPN and assumed it was plus.

Yeah a work colleague was at that, wasn’t it the keeper’s debut on loan from somewhere, Macclesfield maybe?
The colleague said Stalybridge had done weeks of promotion and got loads of local schoolkids down there for their first game, said ‘it was terrible they had to witness such a thing’
My reply was that the kids probably absolutely loved seeing a bit of aggro! Certainly will be one they’ll remember
Yeah keeper's on loan from Macc and a former Wolves Academy goalkeeper. He's played 3 games and conceded 10!
Now Bridge are poor but he's really not great.
I presume the keeper they had for the majority of the season (Greg Hall) is injured. He's really decent and they'd have taken at least a point on Saturday with him in net as the centre half wouldn't have chinned him!!!!!!!!!!

You're spot on about the kids. They'd have loved the scrapping!
First thing I talked about in work on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting tasty at the top of the National League. Two teams are going to finish on 100 points + and almost certainly both smash the previous record points for the season.

Yet only one of them is guaranteed promotion to the league. Notts County could conceivably finish on 112 points and still not get promoted, which would be a bit harsh.

Getting tasty at the top of the National League. Two teams are going to finish on 100 points + and almost certainly both smash the previous record points for the season.

Yet only one of them is guaranteed promotion to the league. Notts County could conceivably finish on 112 points and still not get promoted, which would be a bit harsh.
I live across the road from Notts County. Been to a few games and they've brought the crowds back in over the past couple of years.

However they are starting to build a reputation of being a bit spursey and blowing it at the crucial time. Which is a pisser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.