Non League Thread

Bradford Park Avenue drew 0-0 with Colwyn Bay on Saturday .
Park Avenue web site said it was a European tour .

Went to watch gainsborough trinity V colwyn bay today. 6-3 to gainsborough, half price entry by showing my city season card, top afternoon's entertainment.

baildon blue said:
I was at Park Avenue match against Tamworth on Saturday .
Park Avenue lost 4-2 to Tamworth .
Park Avenue defence looks like ours at time this season . All over the place .

Watched Lowestoft vs Tamworth today (excellent match)
Tamworth are a funny team - well, everyone seems to be in this league!!
Lowestoft went 2-0 up, Tamworth pulled it back to 2-2 and looked good value for a point, then Lowestoft got a late winner.

Looking at the results today, I notice Bradford PA lost 3-2 to Solihull - did you go??

It's tight in and around the bottom of this division, isn't it??!!

Great win for alty today having been 2-0 down away at wrexham and down to ten men. Wrexham had two players sent off and alty went on to take it 3-2.

Stourbridge 2 - 1 FC United of Manchester
Brown 27
Ramsey-Dickson 38 Greaves 81

Interesting comments after the game :

1)"Possibly the saddest thing I've seen at an FC game. Stupid hooligan wannabes trying to pick fights with lads because they are from Ipswich, beer being thrown over FC fans by their own, FC fans spitting on FC fans and older blokes who should know better encouraging these stupid little boys to get involved. Very sad day indeed."

2)"Two lads involved in spitting at another FC fan, who had done nothing more than get a few drinks in. One of them was busted giving a nazi salute online recently. Before you utter fucking hippies start whining on about "oh well you should be allowed to speak your mind..." or "we are a broad church", that's the shite our granddads fought to defeat. It's an "opinion" that would've had you imprisoned during ww2.

The other older man is someone i saw sling a pint glass at the swan and cemetery, it's forecourt full of FC fans at the time, simply because he couldn't take it in the taxi.

The whole thing today was backed up by two people who would like to make some money or at least get some fame from opportunities at the new ground. It's all linked to this spat currently going on around question of what or rather who gets to do the entertainment in the East Stand at Moston.

I don't believe the last two people mentioned are nazis, but they are allowing this whole right wing, racist bollocks to get a free ride. And as such, they are disgraceful, snidey, shithouse"

3)"I'm an antifascist and been here from the very beginning as have many others ,perhaps we should have let the BNP have there way back in 2006 because today's behaviour from so called FC fans is the beginning of the end "

The No campaign needn't have bothered with there judicial reviews , !!!!!

4)"Mick you're wrong. As someone who was in the middle of it ( if that's what you call shepherding people away from people wanting to fight them, throw pints at them and spit at them) I can state that you are talking a load of shite. I've been here since the start, and I will report this on Monday, and I really don't know what I'll do now on Saturdays but last night on the way home I gave up. People singing about our bus being 'gay' and hating us and CYCM and our so called older heads looking on and laughing.
So Ryan Turner, your hoolie wannabes mates and elder influences egging you on, you won't need to worry about this group of 'leftie scumbags' again. (When I say leftie scumbags I means fellow reds who gave up everything for this football team you have fucked up)."

5")Is this his Facebook page.....

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/RyaanTurnerrr?fref=ufi&pnref=story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/RyaanTurnerrr? ... nref=story</a>

6)"The club was built on fighting injustice in football and the exclusion of working class people from the game we love. It's an entirely natural consequence to have those values and ethics in day to day life. It's time to return to those simple yet vital principles.

And I'm afraid to say it's not just this Ryan lad that needs excluding from our club, there's a couple of older main stand and involved men that need to stop behaving like idiots, maybe by start supporting the team again instead of watching from a cricket pavilion 200 yards away when we're struggling on the pitch and in need of all the support we can get."

Great result 4 Park Avenue yesterday .
Bradford beat Harrogate 2-0 away from home .
Park Avenue play Kidderminster in the F.A Trophy next weekend .
Up the Avenue !!!

Gave my two season tickets to a mate for the Everton game as was going to watch Darlington at New Mills.......fcuk me it got called off at 11am!

Bought another ticket for City off here,thanks to Nomadic.

Bamber Bridge v Darlington next weekend,decided to do this instead of Leicester.

Any true Blue should have Darlington as one of their favourites now as they look the only good bet to stop the twats of 92 at Salford City winning the league this season.

baildon blue said:
Up the Avenue !!!

Thats a good win away at Harrogate!!

Kidderminster are doing well in the conference, so it'll be a test.

Lowestoft came from 3-0 down away at Solihull, to draw 3-3, with only ten men!!

Solihull have been in great form recently too.

Lowestoft have got conference side Dover in the FA Trophy this coming weekend and Dover are in great form - hoping for a good match Saturday!!

Incidentally, Lowestoft are away at Bradford PA in February (21st I think??) and depending on pennies and City's match being moved for television, I'm really tempted to do this one. If things work out right, would be good to meet and have a chat of all things City and non-league!!

ctidcarl said:
baildon blue said:
Up the Avenue !!!

Thats a good win away at Harrogate!!

Kidderminster are doing well in the conference, so it'll be a test.

Lowestoft came from 3-0 down away at Solihull, to draw 3-3, with only ten men!!

Solihull have been in great form recently too.

Lowestoft have got conference side Dover in the FA Trophy this coming weekend and Dover are in great form - hoping for a good match Saturday!!

Incidentally, Lowestoft are away at Bradford PA in February (21st I think??) and depending on pennies and City's match being moved for television, I'm really tempted to do this one. If things work out right, would be good to meet and have a chat of all things City and non-league!!
Yeah it would be great to meet up .
I only go to about 8-10 Park Avenue matches . By the way I didn't go to that Solihull match .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.