Non League Thread

Great day out yesterday watching Darlington win 0-2 at Prescot,nice set up there.

£14 for me,my Brother and youngest to get in and beer/food at a reasonable price.

Edit : Darlo top as Salford only drew but played 3 games more than Salford.

Blue Hefner said:
Sat in the bar waiting for the Altrincham game to start.

15quid in, £3:40 for a pint of San Miguel, in a San Miguel glass. Fantastic!
If it wasnt for the football it sounds like it would have been a good day out.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
I see FC Utd got beat today 3-1 away to Ilkeston their second loss in 4 days down to 9th in the league

This should be in the ''Sunday morning pub league'' thread ;)

There having a discussion on the FC fans forum about their current form here is a good one and shows even FC fans have lost none of their Big United arrogance !!!!!

Once again genuine gripes about wanting attractive winning football are written off as akin to "success at all costs" or a "Manager out campaign". We are "one member one vote" at this club, except your opinion on football is shit and i quite like Karl so just shut up and stop complaining yeh!

Its the manner of our performances that jars the most for me, not the actual results. Hit and hope and slow and pedestrian just don't do it for me! We should be in a higher division after all this time. Its not big headed or egotistical to say we should be (at the very least) a conference team - We have the scope and the ambition currently, just not the footballing ability!

Its time some people swallowed their pride and realise something that everyone else outside of FC can see but most on here can't! We are too big for this league and should have found a way out of it by now! I hope we still can do it this year, but something has got to change if that's to happen.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I see FC Utd got beat today 3-1 away to Ilkeston their second loss in 4 days down to 9th in the league

There having a discussion on the FC fans forum about their current form here is a good one and shows even FC fans have lost none of their Big United arrogance !!!!!

Once again genuine gripes about wanting attractive winning football are written off as akin to "success at all costs" or a "Manager out campaign". We are "one member one vote" at this club, except your opinion on football is shit and i quite like Karl so just shut up and stop complaining yeh!

Its the manner of our performances that jars the most for me, not the actual results. Hit and hope and slow and pedestrian just don't do it for me! We should be in a higher division after all this time. Its not big headed or egotistical to say we should be (at the very least) a conference team - We have the scope and the ambition currently, just not the footballing ability!

Its time some people swallowed their pride and realise something that everyone else outside of FC can see but most on here can't! We are too big for this league and should have found a way out of it by now! I hope we still can do it this year, but something has got to change if that's to happen.

They are MASSIVE

Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Funnily enough, I saw this today for the first time in my local ''liquor store''. Seems they have been drinking this a lot ;)
arrogant-bastard-beer.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.