Non League Thread

Darlington lost 0 -1 to Salford who look like they are going to walk it this season.Must be class of 92s footballing influence..............or their money.

Off to watch Darlington at Radcliffe Borough on Tuesday night,best Darlo can hope for now is the Play Offs.

Bradford Park Avenue play AFC Fylde next Saturday in the F .A cup at the Horsfall

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Alty got another drubbing....... too good for the Conference North, not good enough for the Conference
Telford are struggling as well .

Chorley had a good win today 2-0 v hendersford town : flitcroft has got um playing some good stuff .

Tbilisi said:
baildon blue said:
Bradford Park Avenue lost to Lowerstoft yesterday 3-2 . Lost 4 in a row now Avenue . Plummeting down Conference North . Big game tommorow Oxford City .

Remember Park Avenue being in the old 4th Division,not that long ago,hope they turn things around

They went out of the Football League in 1970 according to Wiki. I have to admit I thought it was a few years earlier.

It's the "El non league classico" tonight... Chester v Wrexham, kick off 8pm, on bt sport.... And believe it or not, it's a bubble game !

ken_barnes said:
It's the "El non league classico" tonight... Chester v Wrexham, kick off 8pm, on bt sport.... And believe it or not, it's a bubble game !
Might be a bit of trouble at that match .

baildon blue said:
ken_barnes said:
Might be a bit of trouble at that match .

How Wrexham were not 3 up in the first half hour I will never know....in every level you have to take your chances when on top,looks like finishing 1 - 1.

Edit: 2 - 1 Chester.....might be some fisty cuffs later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.