Non-sexual pleasures.

The Bavarians mixed with a combo of whipped fresh cream and vanilla. The Bavarian Slice is a little more up market than the bog standard custard slice encompassing a jammy layer for good measure. The icing on a Bavarians sometimes finished off with a classic feathering pattern for fancy.

A vanilla slice is firmer in its custardy consistency, sandwiched between 2 layers of puff pastry but still delectable.

sHRWXzJ.jpg

The Bavarian slice is quite possible the best cake I have ever tasted. BuT yes I guess they are both custards

That looks like a Manchester tart but with mille feuille pastry.

That looks like a Manchester tart but with mille feuille pastry.
I do like Greenhaghs bakeries even if they are the Harrods cake shop of the high Street. A little like our British M&S stores I guess, were the quality tends to cost. Here is their very own version of a Manchester tart, loaded up with desicated coconut and much goodness.

Back to the Bavarian, and as mentioned a park bench may be required when taking out these bad boys on shopping runs, nigh on impossible to eat one on the move. I usually remove the top icing flaky layer and then take out the filling on mass, leaving the jammy base till last.

But sometimes .. just sometimes .. I let my tongue fool around : /

Ooh yeah surrender me a kiss
Let me loose on you inch by inch
The one and only reason is fun fun fun
I said, "Well baby, we've only just begun"

So don't talk just kiss
We're beyond words and sound
Don't talk just kiss
And let your tongue fool around
Oh, let's fool around

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.