Non-sexual pleasures.

When you've been using PVA/Woodworking adhesive and you remove the stuff that got stuck on your fingers.

Which Merlin pass to Edin are we talking about?

Two absolute classics in this collection:

On the cake front, a non sexual pleasure would be the Bavarian cream slice. The cream is mixed with vannila inside a square flaky base with icing on top. Impossible to eat on the move so a table and chair or park bench is required.

The Greggs one is also delightful

This is one lucky guy. Take it away BeardMeatsFood!

Those top two cakes, we’d call them a vanilla slice, absolutely delicious.

Those top two cakes, we’d call them a vanilla slice.
The Bavarians mixed with a combo of whipped fresh cream and vanilla. The Bavarian Slice is a little more up market than the bog standard custard slice encompassing a jammy layer for good measure. The icing on a Bavarians sometimes finished off with a classic feathering pattern for fancy.

A vanilla slice is firmer in its custardy consistency, sandwiched between 2 layers of puff pastry but still delectable.

sHRWXzJ.jpg

The Bavarian slice is quite possible the best cake I have ever tasted. BuT yes I guess they are both custards

just like omar khyyam did 900 years ago,
the very first thing that enters my stomach in a morning is a small glass of red wine.
not only does it have great medicinal value,
it makes the day all soft and nice.

The Bavarians mixed with a combo of whipped fresh cream and vanilla. The Bavarian Slice is a little more up market than the bog standard custard slice encompassing a jammy layer for good measure. The icing on a Bavarians sometimes finished off with a classic feathering pattern for fancy.

A vanilla slice is firmer in its custardy consistency, sandwiched between 2 layers of puff pastry but still delectable.

sHRWXzJ.jpg

The Bavarian slice is quite possible the best cake I have ever tasted. BuT yes I guess they are both custards
Ooooh Bob, you’re tickling my fancy here;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.