Non-sexual pleasures.

Best thing ever, takes a lot of stress out of driving only uk seem to be hell bent on them thank god for EVs
If you ("you" in general, not "you" in particular) suffer stress when driving a manual, you're doing something wrong. Driving any vehicle (yes, even an automatic) can be stressful. If you let it. My point stands as a general point. If someone can't manage their stress levels, they need to consider avoiding driving. The highway is not the place for a stressed, nervous driver.

She makes you pay

True story.
Me and Mrs Mist had to get some 'stuff'
Rather that us both drive independently to the Trafford Centre (think a small American mall)
I said we could both go together, shop separately and then meet up for a coffee.
We arrived and went into John Lewis which is at one end. I 'did' the Trafford Centre and rang her from the other end, Debenhams asking where we should meet. She was still in John Lewis. We've never shopped together since.

I used to be seriously addicted to these bad boys when I worked the airport knight shift. I now have them under control only indulging on alternate days. I used my drink receipts as tax deductable and they were never appeeled.

Better than sex and less messy!

Last edited:
I used to be seriously addicted to these bad boys when I worked the airport knight shift. Now I have them under control only indulging on alternate days. I used my drink receipts as being tax deductable and they were never appeeled.

Better than sex and less messy!

Mr Bob, I hate McDonald's. It's food is shite. BUT , a banannanna milk shake from them was heaven. I day was because I haven't had one for a l9ng time, mainly because they were too good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.