North Korea vs USA

I have a plan.

Remove the rag **** with his weapons and install President Shitgibbon and his family there. The US then gets a president the world respects, he gets his tin pot democracy and the world gets to laugh at the Cheeto faced **** and not worry about anything.

Win win.

I find this whole dick posturing hilariously absurd. Kim jong un is a dictator who's family has in place a system that keeps them at the top and "glorified" by the people, an almost godlike position he holds. However the insecurity inside him, possibly his penis size, is so great he'd risk all that he has just to fire a nuke at some area in the world? North Korea would be obliterated. Kim Jong Un would have to be very stupid to even think about dropping a bomb on America or even Japan for that matter, they'd get swiftly squashed. If anyone is truly worrying about this, relax, it is all posturing. Unless America want Kim Jong Un to drop one, he ain't ever gonna touch them or any other big military country for that matter.

So who's going to do that and at the same time stop NK flattening Seoul?

Almost impossible to stop them hitting Seoul. Its a risk that needs to be taken because this clown isnt going to bow to sanctions and he is going to continue to build his weapons up regardless of what others including China have to say. He isnt going to get overthrown or voted out. This should have been dealt with years ago but once again the UN proved toothless and cowardly and dumped the problem firmly in the lap of the next generation.

Almost impossible to stop them hitting Seoul. Its a risk that needs to be taken because this clown isnt going to bow to sanctions and he is going to continue to build his weapons up regardless of what others including China have to say. He isnt going to get overthrown or voted out. This should have been dealt with years ago but once again the UN proved toothless and cowardly and dumped the problem firmly in the lap of the next generation.
I'd say it's the South Koreans that need to decide whether that's a risk worth taking not an armchair general sat in Cheshire.

or indeed the Japanese or any other nation the North have threatened.

As for the arm chair general bit...Merely a member of a forum expressing an opinion on a political and military situation. Which just to put you in the picture I will do despite an armchair twat sat I dont give a feck where looking for an online row.

As for the arm chair general bit...Merely a member of a forum expressing an opinion on a political and military situation. Which just to put you in the picture I will do despite an armchair twat sat I dont give a feck where looking for an online row.
I would wager he's somewhere in Didsbury.....Blackley armchair sleuth.

Fair enough. I just find it slightly strange that a member of a forum in England, especially one who has previously indicated knowledge of military matters, thinks it's a good idea to risk ten million lives to get rid of a fat rag with a ridiculous barnet who already knows that he would get squashed within five minutes of launching a serious attack on anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.