North Korea vs USA

So...I'm booked to go to Hokkaido skiing in Jan with the family. Directly under the path of the 2 missiles that flew over Japan.

At what point do you say 'fuck that for a game of soldiers' (first time in my life that saying might be close to being literally appropriate).

I look forward to Bluemoon's considered responses.
there will be plenty of the white stuff to ski on,it might be fall out but it should still ski ok.

So...I'm booked to go to Hokkaido skiing in Jan with the family. Directly under the path of the 2 missiles that flew over Japan.

At what point do you say 'fuck that for a game of soldiers' (first time in my life that saying might be close to being literally appropriate).

I look forward to Bluemoon's considered responses.

I wouldn't worry about it. It will be a long time before NK can do anything that might cause anymore damage than the rocket powered dustbins they are firing over the border might do.

After that if the US thinks they can and they believe NK are prepared to use them, it is at that point they will cease to exist..

I wouldn't worry about it. It will be a long time before NK can do anything that might cause anymore damage than the rocket powered dustbins they are firing over the border might do.

After that if the US thinks they can and they believe NK are prepared to use them, it is at that point they will cease to exist..
Not to be a pedant, but wouldn't the time of such action be prior to the point at which NK can and are prepared to use them?

Tough **** that NK leader.

Attacking a country with no defences. I predict they'll be a change of leader soon arranged by the Chinese and Russians on the sly.

What if it turned out that Kim Jon Un was a blue? Would we excuse him the odd missile launch? Come on guys. Have a heart!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.