North Manchester

blue dallas said:
5u32c6.jpg

the north mcr summer collection.

red 2 hats, thanks for modelling.

Can we all not just agree most of the Manchester is a shit hole?, though an endearing one at that!

Born in Salford moved 10 minutes around the corner to Cheetham hill, it ain't so bad.

Wouldn't want to live in another city in the UK....Sydney, NY, Tokyo on the other hand.

Edit: Born in Crumpsal hospital actually and raised in Salford till an early age, for some reason I have the impression Salford is all red, so just distancing myself somewhat! :P

But seeing how this is basically a fight, the South is full of poofs and people with ideas above their station.

Maineblue said:
Can we all not just agree most of the Manchester is a shit hole?, though an endearing one at that!

Born in Salford moved 10 minutes around the corner to Cheetham hill, it ain't so bad.

Wouldn't want to live in another city in the UK....Sydney, NY, Tokyo on the other hand.

No north manchester is shit especially Cheetham hill. Fuck the lot of you haha Least South Manchester make and attempt at keeping there houses tidy and losing abit of weight.

SCATTTERRRRRRR

red 2 hats said:
Would that be the Calvins that were on offer at your local Lidl or Aldi, you can't afford the real mccoy ( fakes, snides ) the uniform of the masses of would be Cheshire wannabees.

At least our 10 year olds are not forced to keep it in the family, if you see a girl over the age of 14 without a pram in S/M, is it safe to assume she is a lesbian.
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
So South Manchester is "terraced back to back run down houses",is it?
I'll put that classic down to your methadone kicking in and move on to gem(geddit) number two - "we also have our jewels"
Has someone from Cheetham Hill ramraided Ratners then?
I would love to stay and chat,only I need to change my Calvins as i've wet myself laughing at your post.

Oh,please - stop cracking me up - an invitation to the Comedy Store must surely be in your next delivery.
So we can't afford legit underwear in the affluent South?
Purleese.
We could probably buy one of your streets with the money from down the back of the settee,should we be insane enough.
Oh,and teenage pregnancy rates in NORTH Manchester are the highest in the country,outside of London.
And the 3rd highest registered drug addicts in the country goes to - NORTH Manchester.
So you lead the way for both smackheads and unplanned sprogs.
It must be a great source of local pride.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Oh,please - stop cracking me up - an invitation to the Comedy Store must surely be in your next delivery.
So we can't afford legit underwear in the affluent South?
Purleese.
We could probably buy one of your streets with the money from down the back of the settee,should we be insane enough.
Oh,and teenage pregnancy rates in NORTH Manchester are the highest in the country,outside of London.
And the 3rd highest registered drug addicts in the country goes to - NORTH Manchester.
So you lead the way for both smackheads and unplanned sprogs.
It must be a great source of local pride.
I've apologised for that countless times. I can't help it of girls up here wear their knickers for ankle warmers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.