North Stand Construction Discussion

1894 statement has been posted to social media
Yes I think having 7/8000 rail seats in the extended stand plus plus SS3 rail seating is a silly red line. Does anyone think 10, 000 ish standing nearly 1 in 6 fans is what is wanted or needed ?
Plus just IMO 70% of the 8000 being S/C holders is too many, closer to 50/60 % is closer to whats needed.

You said "They are better staying in SS".

I'm saying they're not better staying in SS, they're much better moving to NS.

Happy to correct you ;-)
They say they're staying in SS1...I'm conveying their current thoughts.

Happy to keep correcting you.

I'm not bothered whether they relocate or not, but if they do I hope they have more influence over the atmosphere than they currently have.

Yes I think having 7/8000 rail seats in the extended stand plus plus SS3 rail seating is a silly red line. Does anyone think 10, 000 ish standing nearly 1 in 6 fans is what is wanted or needed ?
Plus just IMO 70% of the 8000 being S/C holders is too many, closer to 50/60 % is closer to whats needed.

We’re not selling close to 31,000 match day tickets every home game.

At wembley in cup finals and semis 18,000 of the 33,000 allocation we get is lower tier. Practically all of the lower tier stands. It’s a myth to think fans won’t stand or there isn’t an appetite to stand - or that there’s somehow not enough singers to go there.

It’s up to the club to make it more attractive atmosphere wise than the south stand. A larger safestanding area is a signal from the club to say they are serious on atmosphere

At wembley in cup finals and semis 18,000 of the 33,000 allocation we get is lower tier. Practically all of the lower tier stands. It’s a myth to think fans won’t stand or there isn’t an appetite to stand - or that there’s somehow not enough singers to go there.

It’s up to the club to make it more attractive atmosphere wise than the south stand. A larger safestanding area is a signal from the club to say they are serious on atmosphere

I also feel like a lot of one off match goers wouldn’t be too bothered if they had to stand unless they had a disability of some sort.

They say they're staying in SS1...I'm conveying their current thoughts.

Happy to keep correcting you.

I'm not bothered whether they relocate or not, but if they do I hope they have more influence over the atmosphere than they currently have.
I'm happy to take that correction, although you did originally state that they'd be better off staying in SS.

And on your last point I absolutely agree with you, I hope they can have more influence on atmosphere than they do at the minute. Time will tell, but their statement isn't the most positive unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.