North Stand Construction Discussion

Ultimately the stadium is finished when this stand goes up. The revenue for PL games and CL games is locked in. The group and cup games less so. The timing of the outcome of the charges, the state of the ATP rules could set us up for a new era that is stronger than ever. Or we could see the biggest disaster to happen in UK sport.

I do want to know in a 62k stadium how many seasons we should have v how many there actually are.. when we moved in I recall 32k holders in a 44k capacity. Read this year we have 40k out of 53k. So using that guideline, adding 6k, might give us 4k of extra season card holders at 44k out of a 60k stadium?
We are currently on 34k season cards it has gone down from 40k in 2018

Compared to two close neighbours in Liverpool and United:

View attachment 133110
View attachment 133111

View attachment 133112
View attachment 133114

All of us are pitiful with our cheaper end tickets than at clubs like Bayern though. They have 16,000 (yes, SIXTEEN THOUSAND) season tickets prices at €250. I don’t even think we’ve got 1,600 of our cheaper end tickets.

To be fair to both Liverpool and United, though; it’s £9 for every junior in every stand for every Prem game at Anfield and £13 for every junior in every stand for every Prem game at Old Trafford.
It’s much more expensive than that for juniors at City (£25 for juniors at the Fulham game next week, and they’re usually about £35 for juniors for the games against the so-called ‘Big Six’).
Liverpool and United have not removed season tickets have they

That makes zero sense in the most sustained period of success in our history. The only reason for that must be as older season ticket holders pass away their season tickets are not being put up for sale.

This happened to one of my friends.

He sadly passed away.

His season ticket was given back to the club.

His seat is now a match day ticket.

This will keep on happening as the club either turn regular season tickets into match day tickets or turn regular season tickets into Flexi Gold Season tickets, along with the additional £150 for the privilege of watching City.

He sadly passed away.

This will keep on happening as the club either turn regular season tickets into match day tickets or turn regular season tickets into Flexi Gold Season tickets, along with the additional £150 for the privilege of watching City.
Sadly, one of the costs of success.

But as long as the trophies keep coming one that has to be accepted.

Sadly, one of the costs of success.

But as long as the trophies keep coming one that has to be accepted.

For context, the club's evil plans of a purely money led excersise of building a new stand to milk the fans for all they can, works out as an increase of £7.80 a game. It is disappointing, sure, any increase is. But fuck me, it is hardly out of sync with other much bigger price increases around.

This has not been about the stand, for a long time now. People have turned into a pilitical battle of concepts and clichés. They've set out their lines and aren't budging, no matter what happens. It is a shame.

The sooner we get back to discussions on the actual stand, the better.

He sadly passed away.

If it happened mid-season that would be understandable.

For context, the club's evil plans of a purely money led excersise of building a new stand to milk the fans for all they can, works out as an increase of £7.80 a game. It is disappointing, sure, any increase is. But fuck me, it is hardly out of sync even with basic inflation.

This has not been about the stand, for a long time now. People have turned into a pilitical battle of concepts and clichés. They've set out their lines and aren't budging, no matter what happens. It is a shame.

The sooner we get back to discussions on the actual stand, the better.
100%, some of these discussions for me are embarrassing and do our fan base no favours.

Fan groups/reps on football boards are a red flag, they don't work,a recipe for disaster and bad feeling.

Just watch the latest drone footage of the expansion, the scale of it, quality and vision, if any of our fan base can't see that then god help them.

First GA+ terracing. ;-)

I get you are joking, but just for others, the GA+ is the existing rows inside the stand as is now.

Also the 'windows' he twice says they are putting in, are edge protection to lift shaft door openings. Similarly, not meant at you.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.