North Stand Construction Discussion

Found it

img_7140-jpeg.128502

IMG_1487.jpeg

Thanks to which ever Mod lifted the ban to allow me to post on here again, if I upset a poster on here I apologise but it was getting tedious and I'm glad there is now a thread for that discussion, anyway back to what I'm more interested in 'pictures and videos of the construction of the North Stand'

I don’t understand why City fans have to pay a £150 membership fee to buy a (flexible) match (season) ticket.

Why doesn’t the club just sell normal season tickets anymore? Similar to the season ticket I’ve got, and thousands of other City fans have still got?

Fans can opt-in to purchase their seat three weeks prior to the game. Match ticket prices will vary according to seat location and opposition. The total amount payable - should you attend 19 fixtures - would be equal to the Gold Season Ticket price for the respective seat, excluding the Membership Fee.

On the intro video for Flexi Gold it’s states ‘priority to away games’.

What does that mean? And how does that work?

Is that true or is it just a marketing and sales exercise?

We were told that one of the reasons for the Flex Season Cards was the no shows from normal season card holders, the flex thing was to ensure that the seats would not be empty.

We were told that one of the reasons for the Flex Season Cards was the no shows from normal season card holders, the flex thing was to ensure that the seats would not be empty.

I’ve replied to your post in the other thread, mate.

I agree. I think we should not only get on board with the club’s mini and unenthusiastic proposal for making NSL2 an atmosphere stand but really drive it and make it an atmosphere stand whether that’s what they intend or not.

Having thought long and hard about this, we simply cannot let this be the final missed opportunity to have a proper atmosphere stand at City. We can’t let this not be something special:

View attachment 133412

But we have to drive this ourselves.
Set social media up, copy what this group have done in LA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.